• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

When I call somewhere and get the computer prompt and it wants me to talk to it. "Where do you want to go?" it asks me. "Customer service" I say. "I'm sorry, can you please repeat that?" it asks me. "Customer service" I say firmly. I'm starting to get pissed off now since an actual human didn't pick up the phone in the first place. "I'm sorry, can you please repet that?" Now I'm angry. "CUS TO MER SER VICE" I repeat again and once again, the freaking thing can't understand me. Then it tells me to hold since it can't understand me and transfers me to customer service so I can be helped by an actual person that will transfer my call to the person I need to talk to. AAGGHH!!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
People in general.....

People who change the spelling of their christian name, just to make themselves seem 'cool', or more interesting than they really are..

eg
Alan becomes Alun
Alice = Alys
Derek = Deryk
Simon = Symon..

and so on..

OH FUCK OFF... you're just as common as the reast of us.. Dyck Headz

Hmmm where do I start?
People that complain about things that really aren't that bad. Racist fucks that hate because they're told to or they just don't understand the race. Meat eating. Competative gamers that lack talent or attention. Homophobes that can't understand that nobody would chose to be criticized their entire life. Attention whores. Women that dress slutty but only want men they're attracted to to look or want the impression that they JUST dress slutty but aren't a slut. Sexist assholes that forgot that it was their mom who went through hrs of labor for your ungrateful ass. Reality TV and all the people that support that load of garbage. People giving reality stars shows and turning them into Celebrities in less then a month. Finally, people that call themselvs musicians but have no idea how to be creative.
Man that felt good! In this crazy world, it's hard to not be annoyed.

Facetious

Moderated
People who open multiple accounts (via "hidemyid.cum" or whatever) and use some of em accts to ''annonymously" destroy some of the more sensitive posters on the board.

Cruel inconsiderate cretins !

*On other poster boards of course. :rolleyes:

The smell of BlueBalls' pubic hair.

I know I know, I'm trying to sort that out. But thanks for what you do down there, I appreciate it more than you know ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's be honest ... there isnt one thing that annoys me, everything annoys me.

So whoever it is reading this next, you're annoying me!!!!

Fuck everybody I hate you all. :mad:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Sorry BB :(

I also have to say that it annoys me that BlueBalls Balls arent always blue!

I mean how fucked up is our world when you cant even trust in BlueBalls Balls being blue anymore?! :crash:

Sorry BB :(

I also have to say that it annoys me that BlueBalls Balls arent always blue!

I mean how fucked up is our world when you cant even trust in BlueBalls Balls being blue anymore?! :crash:

:1orglaugh

Well, you're the exception M12. I love you in the only way one guy can love another guy....

..... with strong sexual yearning. :nanner:

:rofl2: