• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Annina Ucatis

I've seen it -- it's a weird one. I personally wish Ms. Ucatis would have stayed at her previous volume, but there is something oddly attractive about her -- great abs and nice legs.

Her scenes are very short -- the guys seem in a big hurry. And none of the other actresses are star quality -- I think that's pretty much the way German films work, feature actress and filler content.

It's worth a look -- I have not pitched it, but only Ucatis is worth a second look.

I've seen it -- it's a weird one. I personally wish Ms. Ucatis would have stayed at her previous volume, but there is something oddly attractive about her -- great abs and nice legs.

Her scenes are very short -- the guys seem in a big hurry. And none of the other actresses are star quality -- I think that's pretty much the way German films work, feature actress and filler content.

It's worth a look -- I have not pitched it, but only Ucatis is worth a second look.

I'd say its worth watching, her scene with the bald guy is the best and longest, decent anal pounding but shame she moves away from the facial at the end, the DP scene is ok but she doesn't look overly happy taking it, maybe they'll be better scenes to come

Hard to find something of this amazing slut. Think we have to give her some time. What a nice tits!!!

http://www.amojoo.com/de/annina-ucatis/annina-ucatis.37.888.html

She´s so hot!!! Great link, in the article about her on the german site they say they´ll have a preview of the Annina´s first XXX movie soon: "Promiluder" !!! Can´t await!:tongue:

She´s not that famous yet, though, but they call her the new 3-Way-Slut-Star and she´ll get promoted all over the world soon!!! Yeah, baby show us ur luuuuv!! :bowdown: :glugglug:

Heilige Dwazen

Closed Account

I love this girl, she`s absolutely hot. Love her cute mouth.

PS: Lot`s of "Das Promiluder" DVD RIP`s can be googled.