• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annie Cruz Kicks Ass in Black Tight Leather

Annie Cruz

Official Checked Star Member
ATTN: Fellow comic book nerds

I competed in the ShutUpKickAss competition at Meltdown Comics yesterday and need YOUR votes to help me win. To see my video, go to CONTESTANT #5 and vote for me in the poll!

http://www.meltcomics.com/blog/2010/04/08/shut-up-and-kick-ass-contestant-vids-and-voting/

I was the only one, who showed up with her own costume, so show me love and vote for me! I really want second place cuz that prize is so much sweeter than first. If I win 1st or 2nd, I'm giving out free passes to my site! It's not about who's the biggest whore is in this competition -- it's about who's the biggest comic book fan.

x2_10c87d2

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I voted for you, even though we couldn't see the wardrobe malfunction.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
annie annie annie, two years and only 10 posts?
tis tis tis.
but you do look sexy and cool in that costume.
so............you show me your secret power and i'll show You Mine.
deal?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
ATTN: Fellow comic book nerds

I competed in the ShutUpKickAss competition at Meltdown Comics yesterday and need YOUR votes to help me win. To see my video, go to CONTESTANT #5 and vote for me in the poll!

http://www.meltcomics.com/blog/2010/04/08/shut-up-and-kick-ass-contestant-vids-and-voting/

I was the only one, who showed up with her own costume, so show me love and vote for me! I really want second place cuz that prize is so much sweeter than first. If I win 1st or 2nd, I'm giving out free passes to my site! It's not about who's the biggest whore is in this competition -- it's about who's the biggest comic book fan.

x2_10c87d2

I have seen that gauntlet on your arm before, it looks like the one used in Tank Girl...and why do I know this

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Oh snap! i accidentally voted for someone else.

I think i need to be punished.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Come on, i just voted, Annie's GOT to win that!!!

Vote, guys.