• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anna Smart - AKA: Anna S, Chantel A, Darlene, Melanie, Milana

Re: Amazing Busty Blonde Teen!

I dont remember the blog's url, just remember was write there: First-nude.com presents Lola in DD Babe Rider ;)
I searched for: +first-nude.com +lola and find the same galleries in some sites.

Sorry if I post and repost. Carefull if you do these searches, there is a kink in the google finds that crashed my computer twice. :crash: I was going to get crashed again and just had time to post it before loosing it. Here is the other link I wanted to give.

After searching with the name Lola, I searched with the name Diana and found this video of 90 secondes. They call her Lolita. The DDrider video with the trombonne, kind of funny.

http://www.**********/?Show=Video&Id=232

So mainly Lola, 1 Lolita and 1 Diana. We may find more?

Ty, Bunker and nice work! You won't believe but you found the same blog I found her name and didn't see the other set as Diana. Hehehehhe Great eye you have!
Well at least we have what search for ;) Lets do the work... :D

For who wants to save the 90 secs of bunker's link:

h t t p : / / medias.**********/videos/ngpb9yqwsl/ddlolita.wmv

Sorry for didn't post as a link, but the forum's rules don't allow me to post a stream link to the video. So copy and paste it on your browser and delete the spaces. ;)

Bunker's Link to the video:
http://www.**********/?Show=Video&Id=232

I wanted to rep both of you, but there must be something I don't uderstand in the rep rules because the last 15 persons I wanted to rep I couldn't do it having always this message about spreading reps.:confused:

I am fucking great aren't I?

She is fucking beautiful though.

I love my missus very much, who is from the Cz.Rep, and also very beautiful (if I say so myself), but it does fucking kill me when I go over there and see so many gorgeous girls that I'll never get to fuck.

These girls are not only beautiful physically but also their personalities and I think that comes through in their pictures.

I totally agree with you 36DD.

That's why I like these sites and the type of shoots they do. I like to see as many sets as possible of a girl and it is right that when they are good models we have the feeling to get a good idea of their caracter andwtf?personnality (and their beautiful body also, we are not talking here of macro photography of snow flakes lol)

bunker said:
I wanted to rep both of you, but there must be something I don't uderstand in the rep rules because the last 15 persons I wanted to rep I couldn't do it having always this message about spreading reps.:confused:

You already gave me rep in another thread before. There some rule in vBulletin dont allow you to give rep for the same person another time before you increase your reputation in x%. I dont know how much this X is. I was going to give you and tjpags rep too, but I already did it to both in others threads, so I cant give before increase mine. :(

The message is: "Try spread some reputation before give rep for xxxx again", or something like that. ;)

I want a girl like that. Thin, but with big tits. I'm tired of being with girls with bodies that don't look like that.

I think the word you are looking for is Succulent. Or Pneumatic, That's a good one.

Synthmesc_Droog

Closed Account

lets not forget the coolest mother fucker alive who stumbled across her in the first place. god i love this girl. shame there isnt more of her out there.