• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anna Miller

AnnaMiller

Official Checked Star Member
Hi!

Actually I've been with several "fans" On my site, if you are a member, check out the "friends" page. Alex, Brent, Drake, Jason, Kevin, Killer, Mark, Randy, Rick, Rocky, Rick D, TJ, and Van were all once fans of me (my site) and contacted me through the website.

I'm not against meeting new fun peeps to play with, but I have to be honest, I like couples, and I take a bit of time getting to know people through emails (usually) before we get together. There's been a few exceptions, like Van, I saw him fucking a friend of ours when he wrote, and I had him come over without even telling my husband he was... he showed, up and I was like... "honey... can I please fuck him?!?" lol He's in 6 videos and 2 photo sets... :) I love getting my way :)

Hey Anna,

Huge fan of your work and long time member of your site. Many of your fans have one real question.

When will you allow one of your fans to fuck you for your site?

After years of watching all your videos and following you and Bruce I think it's time you choose one lucky fan to come and take care of you!!! It's only fair..

What you think..?

AnnaMiller

FunWithDuctTape.jpg

Duct Tape Anyone?

AnnaMiller

It was at a swinger party we were having, and one of the guys was talking about how he liked to hold his wife's ass open while fucking her, but how he also liked to pull her hair, hold her arms, etc... so Bruce goes.... whoa... wait a second... he then ran to the garage, and asked the guy's wife to pull down her pants and bend over (the middle girl in this pic) Bruce then duct taped open her ass! and then said... ok, now you can pull her hair....lol Within a few minutes 3 of us girls were all taped up and ready for some fun sex, which we got, swinger swapping style...

If only I had on video 1/2 of the real swinger party stuff we do....lol