• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What makes you think that she is a scammer?

SITE FEATURES:
-WEEKLY PHOTO UPDATES
-WEEKLY EXTREME HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO
-LIVE CAM SHOWS!
-YOU GET TO CHAT WITH ME!
-FULL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
-ALL NEW FULL NUDE AND HARDCORE IMAGES!
COME SEE ME LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN ME BEFORE!

she barely do more than 2 videos for month.
keeps posting old stuff

SITE FEATURES:
-WEEKLY PHOTO UPDATES
-WEEKLY EXTREME HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO
-LIVE CAM SHOWS!
-YOU GET TO CHAT WITH ME!
-FULL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
-ALL NEW FULL NUDE AND HARDCORE IMAGES!
COME SEE ME LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN ME BEFORE!

she barely do more than 2 videos for month.
keeps posting old stuff

She is not a scammer and her fans know that

Incoming..............

"OMG you guys. I’m so sorry for the wait in updates. If you follow on twitter @theannangel, then you know it’s been a rough few weeks. But I’m here and I have some making up to do. How about we update the site every day for the next….I don’t know 2, maybe 3 weeks? What do you think? I want you to get the most out of your memberships so it’s the least I can do to make up for lost time. I love you guys so much. Thank you for being patient. I’m back to work!!"

Looking forward to seeing Ann delivering the goods.......... :)

"OMG you guys. I’m so sorry for the wait in updates. If you follow on twitter @theannangel, then you know it’s been a rough few weeks. But I’m here and I have some making up to do. How about we update the site every day for the next….I don’t know 2, maybe 3 weeks? What do you think? I want you to get the most out of your memberships so it’s the least I can do to make up for lost time. I love you guys so much. Thank you for being patient. I’m back to work!!"

Translation:

"OMG you guys. I’m so sorry for the wait in updates. I've been busy collecting money but not making content. But I’m here and too many people are unsubscribing, I'm behind on the rent. How about I make you think I'll update the site every day for the next….I don’t know 2, maybe 3 weeks? I'll probably end up being a few videos and pictures that will be released quickly so I can get new members to sign up! What do you think? I want you to get the feeling that you get something out of your memberships so it’s the least I can do to make up for lost time. I'll most likely fall off the wagon again after that. I love you guys so much. Thank you for being patient. I need to pay bills and doing nothing is working out well!!"

Hey guys! Hope you all had a nice week. Hope you’re staying healthy too….around here there is a really bad summer flu going around and everyone I know is sick or has been sick with the same bug. It’s pretty crazy. I guess the government is experimenting with us this summer because I feel like I’ve been sick on and off since it got warm. LOL All I know is they better stop because I’m trying to get naked in public places, and if they continue I can’t do my job haha.

ENJOY FANBOYS !!!!!

Hey guys! Hope you all had a nice week. Hope you’re staying healthy too….around here there is a really bad summer flu going around and everyone I know is sick or has been sick with the same bug. It’s pretty crazy. I guess the government is experimenting with us this summer because I feel like I’ve been sick on and off since it got warm. LOL All I know is they better stop because I’m trying to get naked in public places, and if they continue I can’t do my job haha.

ENJOY FANBOYS !!!!!

come see me I have some potion that will fix you up, lol. get better soon

Anna Angel @TheAnnAngel · 23 de jul
I think we should start contacting news outlets to make them cover this kind of scam. Thousands of victims losing thousands of dollars.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL