• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You probably want to contribute more than 15 of your own posts to the forum before you start acting that much of a shit-dick. I don't know what everybody's problem is today, but it's thread after thread of rude fucking comments all of a sudden!!! :eek: Full moon or something?

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :thumbsup:

I could have a post count just as big as yours if I wanted to be like alot of others and repost the same ole shit time after time.

What does post count have to do with stating the obvious about those that are post whoring and not even viewing the links posted already.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup:

Now, thats how to post whore

And after all this post and repost....you did this and you did that....Ann Angel STILL has not shown her pussy! She even hides it with a star. Where is the pussy, girl? Show us the pussy. No mini-peeks please. Open your legs so that we can see China on a clear day. Ok, please. I did say please. In a nice soft voice. I swear. The dudes in this forum are frustrated. They need to whack it or something. So for the love of God, Ann, please show them your puss! P.S. I will not rejoin your site until you do. Now.

And after all this post and repost....you did this and you did that....Ann Angel STILL has not shown her pussy! She even hides it with a star. Where is the pussy, girl? Show us the pussy. No mini-peeks please. Open your legs so that we can see China on a clear day. Ok, please. I did say please. In a nice soft voice. I swear. The dudes in this forum are frustrated. They need to whack it or something. So for the love of God, Ann, please show them your puss! P.S. I will not rejoin your site until you do. Now.

You know, people ranting and complaining like this is exactly why she withholds it.

You know, people ranting and complaining like this is exactly why she withholds it.

And that's just the reason why I'll never join her site again. (unless she does hardcore) Everything gets old. Remember that old male proverb? "Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show a man that's tired of fucking her." That works here too. We fuck her with our eyes. Without something new.......boring. I know exactly what to expect from her. What a turn off. But I'll say it again, she's one of the hottest babes on the net. No doubt. But, as a man, with all the ass out there, don't you want something more? The ultimate? Just a thought.... as I take another hit on the bong. And, well yes, another shot of tequila.