• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
STILL, no straight on pussy shots. Was it Lucky Charms who complained that we were complaining? Are you pussy-whipped or what? This is a forum. We can criticize if we choose. When you go the movies, don't you either praise or condemn what you've seen? Of course you do? Do you complain about your favorite sports team? Of course you do. And you will never be a good as those guys. So why do some guys think we've gotta love a chick simply because she takes clothes off? Same mistake that dudes, who never or rarely, get laid make. I paid for Ann's site four times. Each time they more of a point to say she 'shows everything'. I wanted to believe it was a truthful statement. It was not. So I complain! It's my right when I think I wasted my dough. I'll say it again. The bitch is hot. I'd fuck her in Yankee Stadium under the lights. But she's lame. She only goes so far, while charging more than most. As much or more than fuck sites. Even when there's a dildo in her pussy, you never see her pussy. Anyone that does not wanna be criticized in public, should keep their clothes on, in public, and should get an education and a real job. Once you present yourself to the public, the public has a right to be happy or not. Freedom of speech baby. Free speech. So let's end pussy-whipped-dom. Shall we?

STILL, no straight on pussy shots. Was it Lucky Charms who complained that we were complaining? Are you pussy-whipped or what? This is a forum. We can criticize if we choose. When you go the movies, don't you either praise or condemn what you've seen? Of course you do? Do you complain about your favorite sports team? Of course you do. And you will never be a good as those guys. So why do some guys think we've gotta love a chick simply because she takes clothes off? Same mistake that dudes, who never or rarely, get laid make. I paid for Ann's site four times. Each time they more of a point to say she 'shows everything'. I wanted to believe it was a truthful statement. It was not. So I complain! It's my right when I think I wasted my dough. I'll say it again. The bitch is hot. I'd fuck her in Yankee Stadium under the lights. But she's lame. She only goes so far, while charging more than most. As much or more than fuck sites. Even when there's a dildo in her pussy, you never see her pussy. Anyone that does not wanna be criticized in public, should keep their clothes on, in public, and should get an education and a real job. Once you present yourself to the public, the public has a right to be happy or not. Freedom of speech baby. Free speech. So let's end pussy-whipped-dom. Shall we?
If you're going to engage in a tangent, at least use the enter key so peoples' eyes don't bleed during the second they take to scroll past your bitching.

People are here to see naked babes, not your ranting.