• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Angelina Jolie Pregnant

americanharley said:
This must really be getting to Jennifer, but I'm sure she's thicked skinned enough to let it pass and go on.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the thread title. She (JA) was really broken up about how things ended, and I'd read that she finally got over it. Now this... :(

BNF said:
That's the first thing I thought when I saw the thread title. She (JA) was really broken up about how things ended, and I'd read that she finally got over it. Now this... :(

So I take it we are not going to see any Angelina and Jennifer movies where they are together any time soon.

BTW...I don't know why, but I bet Jennifer could kick Angelina's ass in a fight.:1orglaugh

Angelina Jolie pregnant with Brad Pitt's child

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie is pregnant with a child fathered by movie co-star Brad Pitt, his spokeswoman said on Wednesday, finally confirming a romance that has become one of Hollywood's most talked-about open secrets.

Publicist Cindy Guagenti also confirmed reports that Pitt has filed papers to become the legal adoptive father of Jolie's two adopted children son Maddox, 4, and daughter Zahara, who is about 11 months old.

Guagenti acknowledged Jolie's pregnancy but declined to give further details, including when the baby was due, or to say whether the couple had plans to marry.

Representatives for Jolie were not available for comment.

News of Jolie's pregnancy was first reported on Wednesday by People magazine, which quoted the actress as telling a charity worker in the Dominican Republic, where she is working on a movie, "Yes, I'm pregnant."

The magazine said the 30-year-old actress is expecting her baby this summer.

Pitt, 42, and Jolie met in 2004 while working together on the film "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," in which they played married assassins ordered to kill each other. The movie ends with the two still alive and happily married.

Rumours of an affair heated up after Pitt and his ex-wife, former "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston, split up in January 2005.

Tabloid reports speculated at the time that Pitt wanted children but that Aniston was not ready for motherhood.

Pitt's divorce became final in October, but he and Jolie have until now publicly denied being anything more than friends, despite recently published photos showing the two spending private time together with her two children.

Pitt also has recently joined Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. refugee agency, in efforts to promote various humanitarian causes, including greater assistance to fight poverty in Africa.

The actor accompanied Jolie to Ethiopia in July when she visited that country to finalise the adoption of her infant daughter. And he travelled with her to Pakistan last month to visit a remote area stricken by an earthquake.

Jolie, who won an Academy Award as best supporting actress for playing a psychiatric patient in "Girl, Interrupted," was divorced from actor Billy Bob Thornton in 2003. Before that she was married to actor Jonny Lee Miller, whom she divorced in 1999.

A spokesman for Aniston said the actress would have no comment. "Jennifer is not in the practice of commenting on the lives of other people," he said.

Asked about news of his daughter's pregnancy, Jolie's estranged father, Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight, told syndicated TV show "Access Hollywood," "Angie is my daughter, and I am always wishing the best for her."

Last edited:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

I'm happy for them both, but unfortunately I do not believe that they will be together very much longer. I hope for the child's sake I'm wrong.

I keep thinking what the hell as it to do with Jennifer Aniston.There no longer married,so if it was me I wouldn't even bothed to phone and let her find out with everyone else.

I was actually more surprised that BBT didnt get her knocked up 1st. Well you know what the eagles say,"Woo Hoo, witchy woman, lets see how high she flies."

good for her... hopefully the kid grows up to look half as good as either of his parents.

I an happy for Jolie to get pregnant.

I do have some minor problems with Hollywood stars pretended to "SAVE THE WORLD" by adopting blacks, mixed or foreign babies.

Meg Ryan was in US Embassy in Beijing, China to pick up a Chinese baby.

But look at Tom Cruise who adopted two "interracial" kids, do you believe Tom Cruise is really raising the two kids while spending time with Katie Holmes.

I am happy for Jolie is pregnant with twins and I wish their marriage lasted for ever and love each others.

I do firmly believe Angeline Jolie is much more mature than Pitts and has a lot of influence on him and I just hope their marriage works out O.K.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
rrorge said:
My God she is beautifull

She is amongst my favourite women in the world(her and jeri ryan
I tend to agree with you!

I would love to see more of her, and when I say more I really mean more skin :D

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Angelina Jolie's Early Photo Session

Found these on another site. Pretty sweet. These have probably been around before, but they are very new to me.

Attachments

• angie3.11.jpeg
    angie3.11.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 369
Last edited: