• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The Beautifull Angelina Jolie the most sedeuctive woman on the planet i think :bowdown: she is so Sexy it,s not fair !! Has anyone got any Ass pics of Angelina?? because i dont think we see enough of it :(. :bowdown:

Hi,

I've noticed that the Cinematical Writers always jump at the slightest opportunity to include the words "Naked!" or "Full Nudity!!!" in blog titles when linking to a trailer or picture. Of course, the description is never remotely warranted. It's just to be titillating and get more traffic.

thanks!

EDIT: Please do not post link to any advertisement. Link deleted. Please read the Board Rules. Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Overambitious Angelina Jolie

Even though I want to be a film director, I know that the actual process of making a film can get very repetative and tedious, so fair enough if she is getting bored.

She has freedom like all of us, so I say if you want to do something, do it.

All power to her, she decides to do something and does it. Dosnt fuck around like a lot of people trying to decide what to do.

And homewrecker? Id leaver Aniston for her. Hell I dont really like Aniston so i'd be leaving her for most people lol

maturesuppliant

Closed Account
Re: Overambitious Angelina Jolie

Even though I want to be a film director, I know that the actual process of making a film can get very repetative and tedious, so fair enough if she is getting bored.

She has freedom like all of us, so I say if you want to do something, do it.

All power to her, she decides to do something and does it. Dosnt fuck around like a lot of people trying to decide what to do.

And homewrecker? Id leaver Aniston for her. Hell I dont really like Aniston so i'd be leaving her for most people lol

Good point on Aniston. She looks nice but seems like she'd be a total bitch. Like the recent John Mayer thing; Mayer didn't want to settle down to build a family yet and that got her all fired up.