• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Angelina Valentine giving handjob and blowjob

WTF! Just yesterday I masturbated to her "Tricycle and Crazy Contraptions" scene ...

It made me very horny to watch her inflatable lips speak and smoke. When she undressed her huge silicone tits and I saw her surgical scars, it had happened to me ...

It's crazy what from the little flat-chested and no-lips girl has become ...

Anyway, it makes me totally horny when I see how a girl forever passed from her natural appearance to be a living silicone-filled plastic fuck doll for the rest of her life. These nasty scars on her tits emphasize that bit extra. Plastic tits have to be large and have to have a good shape. Baby skin, I do not want to see and I also do not need to see it...

In this sense, I hope that was not all that she has done to her body and she will continue modifying her body.

Great, fascinating and very sexy woman!

WTF! Just yesterday I masturbated to her "Tricycle and Crazy Contraptions" scene ...

It made me very horny to watch her inflatable lips speak and smoke. When she undressed her huge silicone tits and I saw her surgical scars, it had happened to me ...

It's crazy what from the little flat-chested and no-lips girl has become ...

Anyway, it makes me totally horny when I see how a girl forever passed from her natural appearance to be a living silicone-filled plastic fuck doll for the rest of her life. These nasty scars on her tits emphasize that bit extra. Plastic tits have to be large and have to have a good shape. Baby skin, I do not want to see and I also do not need to see it...

In this sense, I hope that was not all that she has done to her body and she will continue modifying her body.

Great, fascinating and very sexy woman!

100% agreed!

Her transformation is unbelievable! She has become the perfect slutty tanned tattoo fuck-doll! Sexy as hell!

And I certainly hope she will get even more sluttier in the future! It would be very cool if she added some special piercings to the mix!

Last, but not least: A real smoking sex scene would be awesome!

Probably the best post I have ever read on Freeones and I have been here a while. I couldnt agree more! You my friend deserve all the rep in the world for expressing how great Angelina Valentine is to us her fans!