• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Those are old posts, BUT, there are two goddesses that I would like to roll around with and enjoy a long afternooon in every position a threesum could manage!
Great posts!
Those pics don't do the video justice.

When I saw first Angela's figure in that mesh walking on the beach, it was what I lost it to for the next week. Just those few seconds. Pure womanly curves in motion.

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
Awww you guys are always so sweet to me! Kisses all round!:lovecoupl

By the way I just wrote a Guest Blog for SCORE:

http://blog.scoreland.com/?p=2935&nats=TIyOTYxNy4xMC4yLjIuMC4wLjAuMA

Although, since most of you on this forum already know a lot about me the blog may not be that informative. :sleep:

BUT! I provided them with a couple of pics of me in Paris while I was studying at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques (Sciences-po). So at least you can see them! :)

Kisses,

Angie xox

A sweet girl needs sweet kises from her fans ! ;)
I can't wait to see in Paris :yesyes: one of those days ! :)

Angela is a nice pleasant girl with a sentational set of tits but unfortunately has not done any hardcore work. This needs to change! Please Angela just do it!!!

I am courious Angela, what about the tatoo on the back of your neck "Love Sucks". Is that a sexual connotation?

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
I am courious Angela, what about the tatoo on the back of your neck "Love Sucks". Is that a sexual connotation?

Ha ha! :1orglaugh

It's polysemic that's for sure!

It's certainly up for interpretation and it does means many things to me. But, it's mainly referring to the extraordinarily breathtaking thing that love as a phenomenon is. Love is the most amazing and powerful emotion that we can ever feel. To love and to be loved gives us so much pleasure and happiness, love takes us so high... the reason that it 'sucks' is because when we lose love, it's such a long way to fall.

The dangerous part of opening yourself up to love is that it can bring just as much pain as it does joy. That's why love sucks.

Angie xox

Ha ha! :1orglaugh

It's polysemic that's for sure!

It's certainly up for interpretation and it does means many things to me. But, it's mainly referring to the extraordinarily breathtaking thing that love as a phenomenon is. Love is the most amazing and powerful emotion that we can ever feel. To love and to be loved gives us so much pleasure and happiness, love takes us so high... the reason that it 'sucks' is because when we lose love, it's such a long way to fall.

The dangerous part of opening yourself up to love is that it can bring just as much pain as it does joy. That's why love sucks.

Angie xox

Wow! Beauty AND Brains.

I am smitten.

I have only just discovered the beauty of Angela (she's gorgeous!) recently, and I was wondering if anyone had any good sites with her playing with her ass or another girl playing with her ass. I saw one with her and Chloe b I think from Abby winters and it was love at first sight.. I'd appreciate if anyone could help out

Opening ...

Opening oneself up is one of those things I never shyed away from. I was left hurt early on, as an early teenager. But regardless of what others said, I soon realized it was my way.

To share myself. To trust others. To hide nothing.

Those who saw fit to use it against me only exposed their own issues with love. And it was not long before, despite my wavering faith, one woman loved me for it. Not loved me. But also loved me for my openness.

Baring one's heart is something I advocate. There will always be someone out there that will not merely love you, but love you for it. And that makes life worth living more than anything else.