Angela White

As some of you know...I'm a big fan of voluptuous women. In my ongoing effort to introduce you all to some of the more curvy women out there...have a look at Angela White...:)
(She reminds me alot of one of my favorite ***** babes...Mia Tyler!)

Let me know what you think
 

Attachments

  • sco14.jpg
    sco14.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 16,260
Last edited by a moderator:
She's also got one of the best arsehole's in the biz. In Australia, she's known as "Angela 'The Browneye' White".
Oglero :nanner:

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
Last edited by a moderator:
JQ's big naturals has more from this abby winters set. She looks so good without all that makeup! Also, if you go to abby winters itself, there's a preview video with Angela White and she makes out with Chloe B. Stunning!
 
JQ's big naturals has more from this abby winters set. She looks so good without all that makeup! Also, if you go to abby winters itself, there's a preview video with Angela White and she makes out with Chloe B. Stunning!

You are sure correct about Angie's stunning natural beauty. You would not believe that the girl in this pic is the same person. She looks about 10 years older in this Premium Link Upgrade

I saw that preview video from Abbywinters last week and there appeared to be some genuine passion in that kiss with Chloe B. A full girl/girl scene with 2 of Australia's bustiest beauties seems certain now.

As I said in a previous post Angie is also modeling for GirlsOutWest, another site based in Melbourne. A date has been set by the webmistress for Angie to get together with Chloe's friend, Paula for a girl/girl scene.

Premium Link Upgrade
 
Last edited:
G'day everyone! :wave:

Just dropped by to say hello and to say thanks for dedicating a thread to me! It's nice to be appreciated.

I see some people have been doing a lot of net surfing to find some shots of me on some quite obscure sites! LOL.

Thanks for all the support!

I was surprised that boob men found me over at Abby Winters just because it is not officially a "big boob" site but I guess that is dedication! LOL.

Anyway, you will be seeing many more photos and videos of me in the months to come. The Girl-Girl with Paula that was arranged has now been executed! What a night! :boobies: LOL. And I recently found out that I won the 2007 Voluptuous Model of the Year so I'm sure there will be more pics from The SCORE Group coming out soon.

Happy surfing!

Angie xox
 
We love you angie!


Thank you! :spump:

I forgot to mention I have been doing some shoots for some neo-porn sites ishotmyself.com, ifeelmyself.com and beautifulagony.com so that content will be released in the near future.

One shoot I did for ISM has already been released! A shoot I did in my favourite Cherry dress! Check it out, I love it.

Happy Surfing!

Angie xox :angels:
 
Fancy meeting you here Angie. The internet world is truly a small place.

I discovered this site just over a month ago. It covers everything, from my ultimate desires to things I would prefer not to see.

I'd like to class myself as a "boob-man", I love them to be big and natural, that's why Ashley is my avatar. I am also a member at AbbyWinters and GirlsOutWest, I love both sites mainly because they are largely female run and they allow amateur girls to explore and express their sexuality in a way that few other sites around achieve.

Without a doubt, Australia has some amazing girls like Petria, Chloe B, Anneke, Paula, Sue-Ann, Rosanna, Indiana, Cleo and not forgetting yourself. I've just downloaded and watched parts of your vid with Paula. She's sooooooooooo beautiful, isn't she.

You might want to check out your own profile on Freeones.

Premium Link Upgrade
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top