• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
A sample photo from her new set with Sunny Wagner. What a lucky lady Angela is to have played with the breasts of Milena Velba, Nadine Jansen and Sunny Wagner! :D

suajan11.jpg

That would be nonsense, Angela loves her body (as much as we all do). But Angie's definitely lost some weight recently. I've got the impression in her latest GOW shot:
http://galleries.girlsoutwest.com/fhgs/new/flash/angie_aeryn_pt3/index.php?ccbill_id=1667097
Personally I'm ok with everything what makes Angela happy:) Lookin gorgeous as ever *heart*

Ment as a joke. Like MrAgatio said, they all look reduced compared to Milenas breasts.

What a lucky lady Angela is to have played with the breasts of Milena Velba, Nadine Jansen and Sunny Wagner!

Don't forget Anna Song, Brandy Taylor, Cherry Brady, Christy Marks, Lorna Morgan and others.

It's impossible to forget a list like that! I was just specifically mentioning how Angela's last three sets have been duo sets with Milena, Nadine and Sunny Wagner.

Except for Lorna Morgan, (which she was with 4 other girls) they were some of her last work in duo sets too. I think her last duo set was with Anna Song, twice.

Pretty nice first post Narsone!

(We are not supposed to post up the picture, but post up the link to the picture)

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
And there will be more amazing models added to that list soon ;)
I have worked with some really lovely models recently, so the next few months should be exciting as the photos are released! :D

Good God Angie! That is a hard wait to see more of you. Looking forward to it!

And there will be more amazing models added to that list soon ;)
I have worked with some really lovely models recently, so the next few months should be exciting as the photos are released! :D

That is great news Angela! I'm already trying to imagine which lucky women you have worked with but i guess i will just have to wait until the photos are released. I'm very excited! :D