• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angela Devi

Angela Devi

Temp Closed Account
Right here sweetie!! Well thanks for all the comments guys. You really know how to make a girl feel like a woman.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that my first photo set for August is available on my website.

I've attached the sample pic.

Oh and to everyone sending PMs, sorry I am little behind, but I will catch up right now!

XOXO

Angela Devi
www.angeladevi.com
www.foxes.com

Attachments

• 074T5340b.jpg
    074T5340b.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,489

darkman

Retired Moderator
[B said:
Angela Devi[/B]]Right here sweetie!! Well thanks for all the comments guys. You really know how to make a girl feel like a woman.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that my first photo set for August is available on my website.

I've attached the sample pic.

Oh and to everyone sending PMs, sorry I am little behind, but I will catch up right now!

XOXO

Angela Devi
www.angeladevi.com
www.foxes.com
Thanks for the sample pic babe !! Have a great weekend :wave2:

Well, congratulations Angela, since you are posting now I guess you convinced me its time to stop lurking around here.

Just wanted to let you know that between you and Lucia Tovar you really cut into my disposable income for the month. The sets you put out are just to irresistible, but it’s going to a good cause so I guess its ok.

eddie62 said:
Angela is in great shape, she works at her figure very hard. Thighs are perfect!!! Along with the rest of her.

:thumbsup:

Yes, I have also noticed in her pictures how flexible her legs seem to be. I wonder if she does stretching or if it is just natural.

[B said:
Angela Devi[/B]]Guys, I am a little tipsy right now. I have a long beach, a tokyo tea, and a adios motherfucker.

Just wanted to send some love out to you. I'm glad you guys support me, because I am trying to put myself through school.

Ciao!!

XOXO

Angela Devi
www.angeladevi.com
www.foxes.com

dear angela, you are a goddess
have you more pix please?
thx for all

Angela Devi said:
Guys, I am a little tipsy right now. I have a long beach, a tokyo tea, and a adios motherfucker.

Just wanted to send some love out to you. I'm glad you guys support me, because I am trying to put myself through school.

Ciao!!

XOXO

Angela Devi
www.angeladevi.com
www.foxes.com

Well, as I always tell myself I have to support these people or all the hot babes that put out pictures will never become popular. :tongue:

What are you going to school for? I'm just curious.

I wouldn't worry about the drinks. I doubt that you are the first one to post on freeones in "tipsy mode".

member469

Closed Account!
Smitty said:
Retracted!

-cs™

here you go, from the Queen's mouth.

My Name:
Devi is an east Indian name that means queen. When my mom was seven months pregnant, my father and her went to the Taj Mahal, which is one of the seven wonders of the world. She picked out my middle name, Devi, from the story of how the Taj Mahal came to be.

[B said:
Angela Devi[/B]]Guys, I am a little tipsy right now. I have a long beach, a tokyo tea, and a adios motherfucker.

Ciao!!

XOXO

Angela Devi
www.angeladevi.com
www.foxes.com

:wave: Are you studying psychology or nursing?

darkman

Retired Moderator
eddie62 said:

My Name:
Devi is an east Indian name that means queen. When my mom was seven months pregnant, my father and her went to the Taj Mahal, which is one of the seven wonders of the world. She picked out my middle name, Devi, from the story of how the Taj Mahal came to be.
That's nice... A like the indian history :thumbsup:

member469

Closed Account!
Peter Gazinya said:
:wave: Are you studying psychology or nursing?

More from the Queen's mouth.

I am currently studying Accounting with a minor in finance. My lifelong aspiration is to become a corporate CPA and to have a loving family with two beautiful children.

darkman

Retired Moderator
eddie62 said:
More from the Queen's mouth.

I am currently studying Accounting with a minor in finance. My lifelong aspiration is to become a corporate CPA and to have a loving family with two beautiful children.
I see you're an expert when we are talking about Angela Devi :thumbsup:

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
eddie62 said:

My Name:
That's odd because I read somewhere that Devi was also the Sanskrit word for goddess.

EDIT:Also from Hindi meaning noble, specifically a mythic name.

-cs™

Last edited: