• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angela Devi

georges

Staff member
my warmest thanks and congrats to lomalley manhere and kgb:hatsoff::thumbsup:

angela is a stunning babe:boobies::rolleyes:

georges;)

georges

Staff member
thanks very very much:hatsoff::thumbsup:

excellent links biglu have a beer on me:glugglug:

regards

georges;)

georges

Staff member
yep an one of the nicest with the nicest pair of biggie boobies :boobies::rolleyes:

regards

georges;):)

I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions for me?... First one is can anyone name me some movies that Angela Devi is in and second could you tell me if she uses that name in all her movies or does she go by a alias?:dunno:

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 3,118
I have seen a some of Angela Devi's dvds. The first one I saw was titled "Dirty Devi Cleans Up". Another was called "Forbidden Fruit" I forgot the other names but theyre all pretty nice to watch . Its all just solo stuff of her dancing, mastrubating etc. I knosw that most of her videos are pretty much the same thing. She did do one video with a guy that I know of and I heard that one is super softcore.

Oh yeah, I got to mention this -btw- as far as I know she only sells those videos through her website and thats it. You are going to have a hard time trying to purchase her stuff any place else. I'm so sure because I've been working in an adult video store for a while and I've never seen any of them marketted outside that site..

also if youre interested , there are a couple of Angela Devi threads......

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364&highlight=angela+devi

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6095&highlight=angela+devi

:tongue: :D :D

she has quite a few videos, but she does not do hardcore.

the most explicit video i have seen is her "1-900-Angela" video where she pretends to be a phone sex girl, she has another one out but I have yet to see it.

There are at least a dozen different devi videos on Kazaa, but they are REALLY hard to get. Half the time there is onyl one person who has it. Maybe if you leave it running all week (night and day) you could get them all. the only problem with the videos is that you cant pick a spot to play from, you have to play from beginning to end.

as for a video with a guy, not on her site at least, and I don't think she has done anything outside of foxes.com (where I first saw her) and angeladevi.com.

http://www.angeladevi.tv/

I am a huge devi fan, so if you guys want a good place for pictures, it is an MSN groups place called angeladevifans . they seriously have dozens of photo sets.

Last edited:
I've d/l a few of her videos... it's interesting because you see some "personality" in a video that you can't get from a photo. I'd say the videos are more "cute" than erotic or naughty. After seeing them I can say I'm quite sure Angela's not the type that would ever do hardcore... which is a shame, because that booty was made for hardcore! lol
:D

kevinnnn

Banned
i got all her videos and burned them on to a dvd blank....i got them for free .......that foxes.com is crazy $9:00 for a 30 minute video or a $9:00 set of pictures :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: