• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angela Devi

americanharley said:
TiaBellaFan, you might want to edit your posts, as thread repliers aren't allowed to post pics. However they can post links to pics. Check the board rules for any confusion.

But I see many threads with pictures posted in them...totally confused. I just want others to admire the beauty of Angela.

member20672

Closed Account
TiaBellaFan said:
But I see many threads with pictures posted in them...totally confused. I just want others to admire the beauty of Angela.
And they can, through links. Some pics exist because they are older(posted before rule changes) or they were never moderated at the time of the posting.
I'm just trying to save you some trouble:hatsoff:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
TiaBellaFan said:
If you want others to admire her post links to her pics. The rules clearly state that you are not to share pictures here.

anyone have any video or other picture links of this beauty ?

06.jpg

member469

Closed Account!
subguy said:
I have heard a terrible Rumor that Angela, well, passed away?? Any truth to it? I hope it is just a Rumor, but anyhow her real name is angela tracy.

We have confirmation from some reliable sources that she has passed away. We are waiting to get more info and that probably won't be available until after her funeral. And her real name isn't Angela Tracy, FYI. If you can show me absolute proof that is her given name, please do so.

Thanks

eddie62 said:
We have confirmation from some reliable sources that she has passed away. We are waiting to get more info and that probably won't be available until after her funeral. And her real name isn't Angela Tracy, FYI. If you can show me absolute proof that is her given name, please do so.

Thanks

I think imdb.com might have some info on her real name.

member469

Closed Account!
qweretyuiopas@ said:
Please people, try not to post about those rumors here, unless you want this thread closed as well.

I should have said that in my post. Do as this member says, lets let it go until I, or anyone else gets it written in stone. I believe my sources and feel they're reliable, but we'll wait for now.

Thanks

just got done doing a tot of 20 searches of obituaries from Arizona(homestate) NY (where she was born) and also from all over USA and didnt find anything.. and i dint just use her name Angela Devi .. Angela Tracy . i also used year of birth and death still not one hit .so i dont think this is true hope the news of her death is just BS

The only thing that died was the name "Angela Devi". She looks to be pursuing the Masters Degree she had started, and that is part of the moving on.

MrAndersonn said:
The only thing that died was the name "Angela Devi". She looks to be pursuing the Masters Degree she had started, and that is part of the moving on.

Yeah thats what I'm starting to believe.

Plus imdb.com is a fairly reliable site. Good for her if she wants to move on.