• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angel Long

Official Checked Star Member
hi boys n girls,

Hope you all had a horny weekend ... mine was full of hardcore sex !!! We've been shooting all weekend for our tv x series The A Word ..... it's a whole series about anal sex ...... God I love anal sex ... if you want to know more about it then please head over to my blog www.angellongblog.com

We also won a couple of awards over the weekend .. it was the television x awards .. the awards were a giant golden hand holding a massive cock !!! I won best anal & our company won best director Pure xxxfilms for our series Angel long's fresh Meat
Thanks for voting peeps

Am working on some horny pictures right now ... so better get back to it

Have a good one xx

RichfetisH

Approved Content Owner
Angel Long in panties, stockings and suspenders
3.jpg

http://pantyamateur.com/showgal.php?g=content/PA4/2010/Mar/100310_Angel_Long/3780/7_1&s=39

Angel Long

hi boys n girls ,

Hope you are all horny as fuck ..... I know I am !!! I wanted to let you know that I have an offer on my site @ the min ... which is sign up for 1 month for £14.99 .... which is £ 7 off the normal price !!!! Can you believe it ... I'm even doing a webcam show tonight which you can watch for free !!!

Click the link on my site

x

Attachments

• £14.99 PROMO.jpg
    £14.99 PROMO.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 563

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
hi boys n girls,

Hope you all had a horny weekend ... mine was full of hardcore sex !!! We've been shooting all weekend for our tv x series The A Word ..... it's a whole series about anal sex ...... God I love anal sex ... if you want to know more about it then please head over to my blog www.angellongblog.com

We also won a couple of awards over the weekend .. it was the television x awards .. the awards were a giant golden hand holding a massive cock !!! I won best anal & our company won best director Pure xxxfilms for our series Angel long's fresh Meat
Thanks for voting peeps

Am working on some horny pictures right now ... so better get back to it

Have a good one xx

Well done on getting the award :)

I guess a huge golden hand & cock might be just the thing to try & stick up your ass seen as you won it for best anal...will lube be needed? ;) lol

Angel Long

Well done on getting the award :)

I guess a huge golden hand & cock might be just the thing to try & stick up your ass seen as you won it for best anal...will lube be needed? ;) lol

Thanks babes, Yes I've already tried sticking it up my arse !!! Lube is helpfull hehe

x

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angel-long said:
Angel Long[/URL][/B], post: 4305714, member: 146553"]Hi Peeps,

Hope ya good. Wanted to show you what I've been up to over the past few days .... getting naughty with Miss Harmony Hex !!!!

Kinky little fucker !!!

x

Truly kinky and naughty, Angel!:lovecoupl

Angel Long

Hi Peeps,

Hope you all had a wicked weekend. Have you all been busy wanking ya nice fat cocks ?? I have had a good wank session aswell as a good fuck session !!!!

Thought I'd upload a shot for you all to perv on !!!

This shot is from a cam show I did for my members

Gotta love spunk on the glasses !!! I like to lick it all off !!!

Stay hard Boys n wank harder

Love

Angel xx

Attachments

• Angel long glasses full of cum.jpg
    Angel long glasses full of cum.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 619