• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angel Long

Official Checked Star Member
there might be a little of everything in this one!

Miss Mariah you are a naughty one ... after you've fucked my cunt hole ... you better be ready to lick up all my juices ...... & kiss me with them all over your tongue ..... then bend me ver & fuck me in my tight little arsehole until you make me cum & it's my turn to pull on that Big black cock ..... spread your legs ..... finger you first & then slam that big stiff dick deep inside your hole ..... Hell I need a wank right fucking now ..... where are you Mariah when I need you !!!!!!

x

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angel-long said:
Angel Long[/URL][/B], post: 4033935, member: 146553"]Have you twitched yet ??

x

Getting there ! A few more posts should see me over the line ;)

Miss Mariah you are a naughty one ... after you've fucked my cunt hole ... you better be ready to lick up all my juices ...... & kiss me with them all over your tongue ..... then bend me ver & fuck me in my tight little arsehole until you make me cum & it's my turn to pull on that Big black cock ..... spread your legs ..... finger you first & then slam that big stiff dick deep inside your hole ..... Hell I need a wank right fucking now ..... where are you Mariah when I need you !!!!!!

x

Make sure there is lots af anal sex Angel, you are the best and have the sexiest asshole. Off to wank over one of you vids right now....:glugglug:

Angel Long

Johnson .... you know there will all ways be alot of anal if I have any thing to do with it !!!

Massive blog with loads of free pictures on there & Videos ...... cum & have a look guys www.angellongblog.com

Also Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/angel_long

Stay hard & wank harder peeps

Love

Angel xx

Mariahxxx

Angel, I got an email from Laws today and am wet thinking about coming to the UK and having you make me your fuck hole slut for 10 days while I'm there. I'll lick your cum out of your pussy and off a cock and off a dildo and i beg you to strapon fuck me until i can't remember my name. i like it nasty too and i want you to show me what a fucking woman is and fuck me until my swollen pussy is bruised and sore. i'm fucking serious too.

Angel, I got an email from Laws today and am wet thinking about coming to the UK and having you make me your fuck hole slut for 10 days while I'm there. I'll lick your cum out of your pussy and off a cock and off a dildo and i beg you to strapon fuck me until i can't remember my name. i like it nasty too and i want you to show me what a fucking woman is and fuck me until my swollen pussy is bruised and sore. i'm fucking serious too.

:eek:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh man I don't think I can keep visiting this thread! Certain body parts hurt already! :o

You kill me Angel and Mariah!

Mariahxxx

I was doing my live cam show last night for my members and while I was pounding my pussy with my big black dildo I got this image in my head of Angels long legs wrapped around my neck while I sucked her clit and fucked her asshole with a big rubber cock. i came almost instantly! thank you Angel! :)

I was doing my live cam show last night for my members and while I was pounding my pussy with my big black dildo I got this image in my head of Angels long legs wrapped around my neck while I sucked her clit and fucked her asshole with a big rubber cock. i came almost instantly! thank you Angel! :)

wow!! soooo hoootttt!!!

As I am sure we've all pictured at some point during Angels performences.

She's really awesome in Hot Property... she says some wicked things with her sexy accent.

And as for the vote... I'm sure I can spare 1 of my 50 votes for you haha