• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anette Dawn / Bridgett / Bridget / Anett Bocsi

Re: Hot blonde by the swimming pool she is amazing

she is cute

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

BNF said:
I am 100% certain. Here is another bikini set, for an iron clad side by side comparison. :thumbsup: :hatsoff: (Note the two moles underneath her right breast, visible in both sets - in the top id picture - , let alone everything else.)
I guess the moles don't lie, I stand corrected :bowdown:
Great eyes and great ID :thumbsup:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

bigkev2k4 said:
Anyone have any links for Annette Dawn? She is so freaking incredible.

Yes, I already posted the link in my first post in this thread, and Anette is only her name at Twisty's..... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

I was going to wait for Shane to reply to the ID before merging.....but....

Can't you please post links in the proper thread??? I gave you the link in my first post, thread post #6...... please....BTW You'd also see that the links posted above are already over there... :wave2:

Last edited:

There's also a picture from a set of her, (I can't find), by a pool in the same yellow bikini but with hair down.

I thought I answered that? :dunno:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Bridgett / Bridget / Anette Dawn

AFA said:
Okay, I'm waiting, now what happens? :rofl:

FWIW-
I put that in threads so that the merged thread starters can see what and when it was done. It is also useful because it explains why a picture is in posted in the middle of a thread, so that if another mod comes through, he does not have to edit and correct the poster. I was trying to wait for Shane to reply, but too many people were posting links in the ID thread.

Pretty good link, too, crackpipe. Thanks.