• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aneta Smrhova / Anetta Keys

I'm wondering if any fans of Anetta Keys have seen the DVD My Dear Anetta Keys... it's a great solo masturbation video with about seven lengthy scenes... all with Anetta. It's almost like a Penthouse video except with lot's of fingering, huge dildos and even a big cucumber. Anetta looks fantastic in each scene, she really opens up her pussy... she's got that little gape to it like Sandra Shine has.

Which reminds me... a great lesbian DVD worth checking out with Anettta is called Les Babez. It is one of the most hardcore lesbian vids with absolutely gorgeous babes I've seen in a long time... Check out the models: Anetta, Sandy, Sandra Shine, Sophie Moon, Jo (Monica Sweet), Bambi, Eve and more. There's a piss scene, a fist scene and the one between Anetta and Bambi is a bottle fucking scene... which the pictures are available on the net (see the link). Apparently there are more "Les Babes" DVD available, these models are hot!

Good stuff for Anetta fans.

freejames said:
...and the one between Anetta and Bambi is a bottle fucking scene... which the pictures are available on the net (see the link). Apparently there are more "Les Babes" DVD available, these models are hot!

I´ve seen that section. It´s great! Great tips... thx:)

Heres a good one I think

Anetta