• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aneta Smrhova / Anetta Keys

I did not trace new stuff from Anetta Keys for a long time, but today I found a gallery where she was in a platinum blonde style. I have seen a lot of her galleries, but she was always dark haired.

Can someone tell me if it is a new stuff (or am I just behind the times?), and does she have any other galleries with blonde hairs?

hey guys, I wanted to know if Anetta ha done another set for Footsiebabes ? Because everyone know the first set she did with her nice oiled legs, but is there anything new in the plan or something ?

And is there anything new from hot legs and feet ? Because I checked the model preview page and the lest set are in fact some old set... so it's kinda strange no ?

satrap

Banned
I know for sure that she is part black, but don't know what she is mixed with....I haven't seen a bio on her, so it's hard to say anything for sure.

Thanks

She's has not a drop of black in her. She's Czech from the beautiful town of Krikovlat. Her skintone might be due to some Hungarian or Slovak or Roma influence but it's quite common in the Czech republic.
She's definitely a beautiful czech girl.

You mean mixed race girls? (I'm assuming Anetta is mixed from her look.) If that's true I'm saving some money to go check out Prague asap.
She's not mixed at all. Her dark features are quite common in eastern europe and there aren't a lot of dark people around there to mix with ;)
Hungarians and most slavic people originated further east so the dark features are a recessive gen quite common in eastern europe.