• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aneta Buena

Re: Aneta Buena only

FInally found a picture of her ass! What a beautiful sight.....

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess if one does decide to pony up the $20, they will get some decent pics and vids of her ass that I have not seen elsewhere. I dunno. I guess with the way I waste money on bullshit maybe it wasn't the worst investment I've ever made.

Plus you can save all the content to disk so no need to renew.

I guess if one does decide to pony up the $20, they will get some decent pics and vids of her ass that I have not seen elsewhere. I dunno. I guess with the way I waste money on bullshit maybe it wasn't the worst investment I've ever made.

Plus you can save all the content to disk so no need to renew.

Agree. And Aneta's ass sure is worth more than 20 $ ...

To Bad she doen,t get nude that would be something to see.That incredible body clothless awesome.Well I guess we must live with the disapointment.Those awesome legs,Super breasts and nice round belly this is Gods gift to man.

There is a video out where she's showering with another girl and she's fully naked. You get a nice look at her bare ass. No pussy shots, though. But I definitely need to see that ass motion.

There is a video out where she's showering with another girl and she's fully naked. You get a nice look at her bare ass. No pussy shots, though. But I definitely need to see that ass motion.

I think it's with the beautiful Bea Flora in the shower and the tub. Great video. :D