• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Andrea 7692 from czechcasting

Hi,

Does anyone know who this chubby brunette is? She's in a video at Czech Casting.com and goes by the name of Andrea (7692).
In the video she talks about doing some semi-artistic photographs first, but as it goes within minutes she's being fucked from all sides by the camera man. In terms of 'reality' these castings come across as being fairly genuine, so I could imagine she hasn't done anything else, but if there's more of her, I'd like to know! ;)

andrea01.jpg

andrea.jpg

andrea03.png

andrea04.png

I found two (poorly photographed) sets of photos of her at 3ur0nud3$ and there she goes by the name of Andrea K. That's all I could find so far, anyone any ideas?

andreak_euronudes.jpg

Hi,

Does anyone know who this chubby brunette is? She's in a video at Czech Casting.com and goes by the name of Andrea (7692).
In the video she talks about doing some semi-artistic photographs first, but as it goes within minutes she's being fucked from all sides by the camera man. In terms of 'reality' these castings come across as being fairly genuine, so I could imagine she hasn't done anything else, but if there's more of her, I'd like to know! ;)

andrea01.jpg

andrea.jpg

andrea03.png

andrea04.png
https://www.indexxx.com/m/andrea-k