• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Keep stuffing those votes in guys! ;)

dildo.gif

Sorry Andi, My vote was later than usual today after seeing this awesome GIF :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2::drool2:

Vote now stuffed :)

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
That's great. I was afraid You Might be supporting some annoying team :D

Haha well the Jets don't seem to annoy anyone, but that may change when they finally make the playoffs. :D

then i shall slip it to you to play with whenever you want

Maybe I have 80's movies on my mind after seeing the recent fan made "FAP times at Ridgemont" clip, but your comment instantly reminded me of "slip her the hot beef injection" line in The Breakfast Club :laugh:

Another vote has been registered for that bespectacled tart in the tartan.

Excellent! Thank you Larss! :bounce:

One more vote to bring you back on top - Best Adult Model! :wave2:

I hope so! I would love to climb on top for even just a split second so I could know that it's a close race. ;)

Sorry Andi, My vote was later than usual today after seeing this awesome GIF :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2::drool2:

Vote now stuffed :)

Better late than never! (As long as it gets in before the daily votes reset, of course :spin: ) Thanks for your support :)

Voted Today, turn me on more Andi ! :iloveyou:

Excellent Photo-set, you lil pussy looks so Moist and Wet Andi. :yummie:
See what's hiding behind those Delicious Panties, and join Andiland Today !

andi-land-9.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land-alt-babe/

Yup, this time I did the video before the photos, so in some of the pics you can see how wet and juicy my pussy looks... ;) :rubbel:

I'd love to stuff the ballad box, but my vote is in for sure!!!! ;)

Thank you love! I hope you mean ballot box, but if you would like to sing me a ballad too, I eagerly welcome that as well. :D

Stuffed your box again in the contest and in my fantasy ;)

Perfect! That should count for double! Lol thank you.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Andi, you have posted some fantastic pics, in the last few days! Keep up the great work.

I love to see all the girls hard at it!

Miss Hybrid In Amsterdam, Canvassing for votes.

Amsterdam005.jpg

Thank you love! I hope you mean ballot box, but if you would like to sing me a ballad too, I eagerly welcome that as well. :D

I was sidetracked while I was typing and see what happens, I did mean ballot!!!! Now as far as a ballad goes, I’d be more than happy to oblige you there, but you’d probably be howling like a dog right after I started, LOL!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Ballad Loving [B said:
Andi Land[/B]]Thank you Miss H, welcome to my thread!

I haven't given up yet.... going to battle right to the end! Been keeping very busy making some GIF's and promos for the final round.
OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH! More Andi Land GIFs! :drool2: :bowdown:
That surprise Andi 'Ballad Box' GIF was ot ... Oops! I meant 'Hot.' For a second there I spoke Canadian and left the 'H' out. :rofl:

BTW ... loved your Boots LOOK in those pics over in the OCSM of the Week thread or wherever it was. Feel absolutely free to venture into full fledged Thigh High Fuck Me Boots. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: Thigh High Fuck Me Boots and your Guitar and you'd have a lot of guys putting in a lot of sticky votes in your Ballad Box. :D

AndiLand

I was sidetracked while I was typing and see what happens, I did mean ballot!!!! Now as far as a ballad goes, I’d be more than happy to oblige you there, but you’d probably be howling like a dog right after I started, LOL!

Hahaha, no worries.... I've said many times that I'm not exactly the songbird of my generation, either. I've always wanted to try karaoke, but out of respect for other patrons in attendance, I've never done it. My cat makes a point of leaving the room when I sing at home. :facepalm:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Wwwww Whoa FUCK! I just saw that Purple Panties Spread & Bad to the Bone Boots pic, Andi!
Day-Um! Were you by any chance singing Hit Me with Your Best Shot while executing that Rock & Roll pose? :drool2: :bowdown: :rubbel:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Maybe I have 80's movies on my mind after seeing the recent fan made "FAP times at Ridgemont" clip, but your comment instantly reminded me of "slip her the hot beef injection" line in The Breakfast Club :laugh:

so in your fantasy, im Emilio Estevez or Judd Nelson?

Hahaha, no worries.... I've said many times that I'm not exactly the songbird of my generation, either. I've always wanted to try karaoke, but out of respect for other patrons in attendance, I've never done it. My cat makes a point of leaving the room when I sing at home. :facepalm:

Maybe a duet would be more helpful, lol!!!! ;)

Haha well the Jets don't seem to annoy anyone, but that may change when they finally make the playoffs. :D

Yeah, that's probably true :D
But, you could have supported one of the annoying douchebag teams like Penguins, Canucks, Blackhawks, (Mighty)Ducks :D or Bruins.