• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Breakfast Club, eh? It all makes sense now. I see what you were doing? With that drive us insane Panty Spread pic you were trying to tell us that THAT's really how Molly Ringwald should have done her panty peek in The Breakfast Club instead of the much more subtle one that she did, right? :D We would have gladly taken it. :yesyes:

Hey, Andi, that you know of, is The Breakfast Club commonly one of most women's favorite movies? I watch this TV show - Rookie Blue, which is set in Canada and I believe it was cutie Officer Chloe Price who said that she loved to celebrate her birthday by watching The Breakfast Club. And I believe I've seen it mentioned similarly in high favorites regard by women on other TV shows.

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH! More Andi Land GIFs! :drool2: :bowdown:
That surprise Andi 'Ballad Box' GIF was ot ... Oops! I meant 'Hot.' For a second there I spoke Canadian and left the 'H' out. :rofl:

BTW ... loved your Boots LOOK in those pics over in the OCSM of the Week thread or wherever it was. Feel absolutely free to venture into full fledged Thigh High Fuck Me Boots. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: Thigh High Fuck Me Boots and your Guitar and you'd have a lot of guys putting in a lot of sticky votes in your Ballad Box. :D

LOL, you crack me up :laugh: I would love to get a pair of thigh high boots, it's almost a little bit strange that I've never owned a pair, isn't it?

Wwwww Whoa FUCK! I just saw that Purple Panties Spread & Bad to the Bone Boots pic, Andi!
Day-Um! Were you by any chance singing Hit Me with Your Best Shot while executing that Rock & Roll pose? :drool2: :bowdown: :rubbel:

Not this time... although that is a great song! I sometimes listen to it at the gym.

so in your fantasy, im Emilio Estevez or Judd Nelson?

You're Ally Sheedy. LOL... please take that as a compliment; I always liked her the best.

Maybe a duet would be more helpful, lol!!!! ;)

Now we're talkin'! :D

Yeah, that's probably true :D
But, you could have supported one of the annoying douchebag teams like Penguins, Canucks, Blackhawks, (Mighty)Ducks :D or Bruins.

I don't hate on any teams... I have my favorites, and lump the rest into the same category: Non-favorites. Lol

If only Dreams come true ! :lovecoupl
Vote 4 Andi Now . . . . .

I'm missing the connection here, but thanks for your support! :)

Breakfast Club, eh? It all makes sense now. I see what you were doing? With that drive us insane Panty Spread pic you were trying to tell us that THAT's really how Molly Ringwald should have done her panty peek in The Breakfast Club instead of the much more subtle one that she did, right? :D We would have gladly taken it. :yesyes:

Hey, Andi, that you know of, is The Breakfast Club commonly one of most women's favorite movies? I watch this TV show - Rookie Blue, which is set in Canada and I believe it was cutie Officer Chloe Price who said that she loved to celebrate her birthday by watching The Breakfast Club. And I believe I've seen it mentioned similarly in high favorites regard by women on other TV shows.

Really? That's news to me... I realize it's a classic, iconic film.... arguably John Hughes' most well known, but I wouldn't say it's a favorite of mine.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Andi Land said:
LOL, you crack me up I would love to get a pair of thigh high boots, it's almost a little bit strange that I've never owned a pair, isn't it?
VERY strange. Maybe I need to dust off my begging skills. :D

Hahaha, no worries.... I've said many times that I'm not exactly the songbird of my generation, either. I've always wanted to try karaoke, but out of respect for other patrons in attendance, I've never done it. My cat makes a point of leaving the room when I sing at home. :facepalm:

Probably it is out of the question then asking for you to contribute to a website idea I had called naked celebs video-d while singing their national anthem dot com, with you draped only in your national flag and a smile, singing Oh Canada. Scarlett Johansson, Nina Dobrev, Mila Kunis, Elisha Cuthbert and Taylor Swift turned me down too. It seemed a great idea to me :drool2:

I 68'd another into your box this morning :lick:

Call me maybe

Instead of me chasing you, it shows the reverse, but the ending to the video could have been alot better :spin:
Voted today let's crank it up abit 4 round 3 :doa82: "The Mystery Round" :suspicious:

AndiLand

so that makes you Emilio? or are you Molly Ringwald and youve got a new ending for the movie?

Maybe I'll be John Hughes, and direct everyone into having a good old fashioned orgy!

:rofl2: Frankly I was wondering if you weren't gonna say he was the other option ... Anthony Michael Hall. :rofl:

Haha I adore Anthony Michael Hall... loved him in "Weird Science"!

VERY strange. Maybe I need to dust off my begging skills. :D

Maybe ;)

My favorite position is seeing you on top of the contest. Keep up the good work

I'd love to get back on top! I enjoy the view from up there... lol Thanks again for all of your support!

l haven't forgotten to vote for you Andi....the last couple days best adult vote has been going to you :)

Thanks Dazza, I really appreciate it! Please keep it up if you can :bounce:

Probably it is out of the question then asking for you to contribute to a website idea I had called naked celebs video-d while singing their national anthem dot com, with you draped only in your national flag and a smile, singing Oh Canada. Scarlett Johansson, Nina Dobrev, Mila Kunis, Elisha Cuthbert and Taylor Swift turned me down too. It seemed a great idea to me :drool2:

I'd probably still do that, lol. I'm not half bad at "O Canada".... I can sing it en francais, too :D

I 68'd another into your box this morning :lick:

I thought I felt a tingle down there early this morning! ;) Thank you!

How is it that you've never owned thigh high boots? That seems to be bordering on tragic.

Lol! I know, right? I guess I never really thought about it.... but the idea is in my head now. ;)

Instead of me chasing you, it shows the reverse, but the ending to the video could have been alot better :spin:
Voted today let's crank it up abit 4 round 3 :doa82: "The Mystery Round" :suspicious:

Yeah baby, let's do it!! :partysml: Btw I loved the pic you posted in the contest thread with the "girl next door" caption. :)

Lovin you Andi, more photo-shoots like this really Turn me on ! :heart: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

andi-land-12.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land-satisfaction/

Thanks! That was a great shoot. My only complaint is the tag on my panties... when I forget to cut them off before a shoot, it drives me crazy! :laugh:

I love this so much Riccardo! Great work! :thumbsup: :bounce: :iloveyou: Team Tart FTW!