• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Andi Pink

Ignore the statement that Andi is shooting new content for her old site, she has now said the deal is off, so it's back to normal, only old stuff they can dig up will be added for now. The new site though is only weeks away, so not long to wait for lots of new Andi pics and videos.

A

ArielRebel

Hey everyone :)

I can affirm you that Andi will NOT shoot anything else for her old site because she don't like the deal that was propose to her and I support her 1000000% on that...

She is arriving at my place later today and she will stay here for a FULL MONTH!!! We have lots of shooting plan (like a shooting for G4TV on Friday!!!!) and we will be shooting her website till December after that she will get back home while I'm designing and get everything ready for a launch around spring or summer 2010 :)

Stay tune...

BTW: If you want to go talk to her directly instead of thinking you have the right info check out her public blog : www.All About Andi Pink.com she will be more than happy to talk to you and explain you what you would like to know about her! :)

Stay tune also on her blog to have the latest news, candids of our hottie Andi ;)

Wow that's some good news. I hope you two will have a good time together. I'm sure you will :). Seems like you're managing Andi now and that sounds awesome. I can't wait to see the new stuff that you're making, but it's a long time to next spring or summer :(! Anyway, thanks for the info Ariel and give best wishes to Andi!

Earthworker

Banned

Pictures sets of the most beautiful women in the world nude

i'll have to ask her about her secret some time... she seems to have stayed 18 over the past couple of years

love her though