• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Andi Pink

There is a new video on her site where she is using a purple vibe. It is part 1 of 2 and at the end of part 1, I am thinking part 2 could be the hottest material she has done yet. Assuming part 2 ever posts, or it could be 6 months from now. The video updates are still frustrating, not often and in "parts" rather than full movies.

There is a new video on her site where she is using a purple vibe. It is part 1 of 2 and at the end of part 1, I am thinking part 2 could be the hottest material she has done yet. Assuming part 2 ever posts, or it could be 6 months from now. The video updates are still frustrating, not often and in "parts" rather than full movies.

Yeah I was a member a few times so I know how crap it is.

Hey did they ever post all the parts to the video where she is in black fishnets on a black couch and the other one wear she was in pigtails?

i'm liiking the stuff that is coming out with her having much darker hair. she has always been super cute but this makes her look even a bit more exotic. also i have never before seen the tat between her shoulders before that she shows in the new hot tub video.

Yeah I was a member a few times so I know how crap it is.

Hey did they ever post all the parts to the video where she is in black fishnets on a black couch and the other one wear she was in pigtails?

No, but we have gotten two new videos in the last two weeks, of course both are "part 01" so who knows if part 02 will ever show up. I like my program of joining for a month, then coming back in 6-9 months and grabbing what has happened in between. If she would just update videos more often, give complete videos instead of parts and maybe add some variety to the scenes, I would probably stay a member, which would mean more $$ for her, but oh well it saves me money this way