• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Enjoying being a Member of your Fantastic Site Andi :heart::heart::heart:

BZAAqWLCUAAKXxE.jpg:large

100% Well Pleased, love you lot's :iloveyou:

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
How do you stay so cute and sexy Andi?!

Frequent orgasms keep me looking and feeling young. :nanner:

Hey how did you know grape is my favorite flavor?

Oh, just a lucky guess! ;)

Enjoying being a Member of your Fantastic Site Andi :heart::heart::heart:

BZAAqWLCUAAKXxE.jpg:large

100% Well Pleased, love you lot's :iloveyou:

Thanks Juno! Feel free to leave me a comment on my Members blog anytime... don't be shy! I don't bite, unless you want me to. :angel1:

AndiLand

Love your cute Panties Andi :booty: :heart: :yummie:
"I would love to be there" :moon: :rubbel: :spin:

Hehe, thanks! ;) The arrows are a bit confusing, it might have been better if there was only one arrow directing you exactly where to go! :D

love her nice trimmed bush:rubbel:

Thanks Karl! It was only purple for a limited time, but I'll probably be keeping the bush (still trimmed, of course) throughout most of the winter. Gotta stay warm up here in Canada!

Hey guys! I have a very colourful update in store for my Members this week... here's a little preview!

AndiLand_PH03.jpg

I know what you're wondering, and the answer is yes... the carpet matches the drapes! :D

AndiLand_PH09.jpg

Hope you guys are having a great week! :lips:

Suddenly purple has become my new favourite colour :drool2:

AndiLand

It's "Old School Andi" week on my site! I'm releasing another photo set that was shot way back in 2008, but was never used... until now! :D If you like my original style of pics and that seemingly more innocent look, you'll probably enjoy this one.

AndiLand_LW01.jpg

AndiLand_LW02.jpg

Check out my Unleashed blog for more free pics from this set, link is in my siggy... :)

It's "Old School Andi" week on my site! I'm releasing another photo set that was shot way back in 2008, but was never used... until now! :D If you like my original style of pics and that seemingly more innocent look, you'll probably enjoy this one.

AndiLand_LW01.jpg

AndiLand_LW02.jpg

Check out my Unleashed blog for more free pics from this set, link is in my siggy... :)

Wow old school or not so damn hot Andi!!!!

AndiLand_LW01.jpg

AndiLand_LW02.jpg

There's no school like the old school and you're the headmistress! :dominatrix:

AndiLand_LW02.jpg

:eek::eek: WOW :drool2: Incredible pic Andi

Young or younger you look just as beautiful :)

andi10.jpg

Loving this set :clap:

AndiLand

Wow old school or not so damn hot Andi!!!!

Glad you think so! It feels like I shot these pics a lifetime ago, lol. Good to know I've still got it :bateyes:

There's no school like the old school and you're the headmistress! :dominatrix:

Hmm, I'm probably better at playing the school girl role, but Headmistress Andi has a nice ring to it! :dominatrix:

:eek::eek: WOW :drool2: Incredible pic Andi

Young or younger you look just as beautiful :)

Loving this set :clap:

Thank you, that's so sweet! :kiss: