• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Love this Photo Andi, it just turns me on ! :banana:

AndiLand_Cheer03.jpg

Good to know it's getting the job done! ;)

You do have a great little ass, I'll give you that.

Well.... I'll take it! :D

That skirt is way too long! :nono: ;)

But you're WAY too hot! :yesyes: :flame:

Haha, I thought the skirt was a little bit on the lengthy side too... so I balanced it out by not wearing any panties :o

A smokin' hot cheerleader! A - N - D - I ! :D

Give me an A, give me an N, give me a D, give me an I .... screw it, let's just get naked! :laugh:

Andi Land Blue Blowjob ... that sounds so :rubbel: worthy.
And when combined with Cheerleader activity, nice ass-baring Cheerleader activity, it doesn't get much better than that. :drool2:

Yup... gotta love it! :rubbel:

[NOBABE]Ice Ice Baby[/NOBABE] is an awesome video Andi, congrats on your store making it into the top 10, well deserved :clap:

Thank you! :partysml: I thought it was so awesome, especially since I think I am the only softcore girl in the Top 10.... now let's see if I can stay there! :)

So, Andi, do you have any Rock Concerts lined up yet? You know, what with your learning how to play the guitar. :D

The Nekkid Spaghetti Rock Tour :partysml:

Hahaha, not yet, but I'm working on it! :banger: I haven't had as much time to practice as I would like, with so many extracurriculars to juggle... Pole, guitar, masturbating, workout classes, masturbating, starting school, masturbating.... LOL.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Maybe you could consolidate your schedule. Instead of Pole AND Guitar, you could have Pole Guitar. :yesyes: Hmm? That would require some super strong thighs though --- to be hanging upside down on the Pole while playing the Guitar. Heck, even maintaining yourself halfway up the Pole right side up while playing your Guitar would thigh strength.

Well, that and / or some strategic foot placement on the Pole.

But yeah, I see what you mean, Andi. That masturbating, we just gotta do what we gotta do.

Wait a minute! You can also consolidate that. Masturbating while having your Guitar on you.

I hope she just keeps getting her ass hole out for us to see....... and in time lets some huge cock penetrate it....

AndiLand

Maybe you could consolidate your schedule. Instead of Pole AND Guitar, you could have Pole Guitar. :yesyes: Hmm? That would require some super strong thighs though --- to be hanging upside down on the Pole while playing the Guitar. Heck, even maintaining yourself halfway up the Pole right side up while playing your Guitar would thigh strength.

Well, that and / or some strategic foot placement on the Pole.

But yeah, I see what you mean, Andi. That masturbating, we just gotta do what we gotta do.

Wait a minute! You can also consolidate that. Masturbating while having your Guitar on you.

Well, that's certainly ambitious! The playing guitar while hanging upside down from a pole, I mean... I'm sure I can manage the guitar masturbation, and will probably do so in the not too distant future. It's on my to-do list. :)

The Ultimate Super Model Andi :yummie: :yummie: :yummie:

andi_land_4_011.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi_land_4/

Gotta love those bent over shots! ;)

Is this the 2000th reply?

Should celebrate with a sparkle or two...
http://goldensgirls.com/2012/06/andi-land-vagazzled/

Heres to the next 2000 replys. Keep up the good work

Woohoo! :partysml:

AndiLand

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/juno said:
Juno[/URL][/B]., post: 7863034, member: 412512"]

" To Cool for School " Best Wishes for the Future ! :glugglug:

Thanks Juno!! :kiss:

Wow what a hot set Andi, absolutely gorgeous, so hot and sexy....Damn FINE!

Glad you like it! Those pics are from one of my first ANDILAND shoots a few years ago... it's crazy how time flies! :rolleyes:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
[B said:
Andi Land[/B]]Gotta love those bent over shots!
That sounds like an order with which I can oblige. :D

Oh and I agree, Andi. ANY task or situation that'll give YOU an excuse to stick your cute ass in the air and show your panties is a great excuse. :bowdown: :rubbel:

Hey, is that a grain of rice I see down there on the floor? You might have to REALLY bend over, way down to see if it IS a grain of rice. :rofl2:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Ya know, I think it's hotter that you're doing house work, then that you're naked....how fucked up is that?!?!

I play the role of domestic goddess this week in AndiLand, washing the floor on my hands and knees! I may not be a great housekeeper, but at least it gave me an excuse to stick my cute ass in the air and show off my colorful fullback panties!

AndiLand_WF03.jpg

AndiLand_WF06.jpg

AndiLand_WF07.jpg

AndiLand_WF09.jpg

Why do you need an excuse with an ass like that! So HOT Andi!

Yummy Panty Land

I just wanna Kiss and Lick your Delicious Ass Andi :booty: :yummie: :spin: :heart:
I'm looking for a New house-cleaner,when can you start ? :moon: No cleaning necessary, just cum as you are ! :hatsoff:

AndiLand_WF06.jpg