• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Andi / Andie / Alexandria Valentino

Re: Andie Valentino

Hey guys, here is what could be a sad news, I've just received an email from webmaster@iloveandie.com :

This is a notice to all affiliates of Andie Valentino's website ILoveAndie.com.

We regret to inform you that Andie Valentino has made the decision to quit modeling, and has decided that she will have her website taken down. Please remove any links you have to ILoveAndie.com, as the site will be removed by May 30, 2008. Thanks, and we apologize for any hardships this may cause.

If you have any further questions, you may contact us directly at support@iloveandie.com.

What do you think ?

Re: Andie Valentino

Hey guys, here is what could be a sad news, I've just received an email from webmaster@iloveandie.com :

What do you think ?

I hope it's not true:mad:
from the looks of the site the pics don't seem to be very current and not to many sets and it's only been around for 3 months. hopfully she just quit the mod fx poeple and we will still see andi here and there doing her thing.

worst case is that she got hitched and and knocked up and is leaveing to be a mommy.

I sure am going to miss that coochie of hers if it's true

Re: Andi / Alexandria Valentino

I wonder what the reasoning behind her retirement was. I hope she left on good terms and didn't have some kind of meltdown.

Re: Andi / Alexandria Valentino

http://****************/andie-valentino-gigantic-pussy