• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Andew Luck or R.G. III?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Since the big day is approaching, who ya got and why?

I'll start...

I think Andrew Luck is good as gold.
The whole package, while NOT as athletic as RG, his football I.Q. and pedigree is all you need in the NFL.
Although said a million times, athleticism @ the QB position, is not needed at the pro level to be SUCCESSFUL.
(See Peyton, Brady, Eli, Rogers, Rivers, Cutler and Brees)

And, if this dude is this humble, he can't miss with true football fans....

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/23/andrew-luck-new-york-nfl-draft-video/

Luck all day, every day. RG3 will bust.

Also, fuck Washington for basically making St Louis a contender for the next 12 years.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
RG3, hes going to be like Cam Newton. Luck will not be a bust but I guarantee he will not be as good as everyone thinks.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
R.G. III but I think both are over-hyped. I was hoping Landry would come out this past year so he could be picked up with the 11th pick of the draft. He'll be better than both. :D

R.G. III but I think both are over-hyped. I was hoping Landry would come out this past year so he could be picked up with the 11th pick of the draft. He'll be better than both. :D

Yeah, I was hoping Landry Jones would come out too... but for a completely different reason.

I'm a OU fan and I think Landry Jones is the most overrated QB in college football. The dude is absolute shit. Can't do anything without Ryan Broyles. Has no feel for pressure what-so-ever. I can't wait till he graduates.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Matt Barkley will be drafted #1 in 2013.
Book it.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I know, hes fricken fabo.

He was the smartest guy in College football for NOT coming out this year.

Let RG and Luck battle it out for #1 this year, the $ and demand for Barkley next year will be insane.

I wonder what people think at this nearly half point in the season.

To be honest, this is about where I expected things to be. Their numbers are very similar and they have both lived up to the rookie expectations placed on them. One thing that did surprise me a bit is that RG III's ability in the pocket. I new he was good in college, but I didn't think it would work out as smoothly as it has been in the NFL.

I'm ready for my serving of crow. RG3 isn't a bust. He's been awesome. Almost beat the Giants today. And as BM mentioned, he's been great in the pocket and knows when to take off. I still would have drafted Luck though.

KC should make the moves necessary to get that number 1 pick. They need Barkley. Who else desperately needs a QB? Cleveland? Arizona?

KC should make the moves necessary to get that number 1 pick. They need Barkley. Who else desperately needs a QB? Cleveland? Arizona?

Give Weeden a little more time in Cleveland. He has shown sparks of brilliance. He doesn't have as much time as others, however, being 28 years of age. Arizona on the other hand, their QB situation is a cluster fuck.

RG3 definately has better overall talent, he can throw as well as Luck plus he has sprinter speed...I think also RG3 has a better more established headcoach with a Superbowl pedigree...I think they both have shown the potential to be great, but alot will depend on the talent that they are surrounded with over the next few years, and wether they can stay healthy,,,but overall I'd take RG3 !