• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Andew Luck or R.G. III?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Luck and his style will be long lasting and successful in this league.

R.G. III and his style will have him mush-brained like Michael Vick in this league.

Damn !...RG3 has a perfect passer rating, throws 4 TD's with NO receivers, runs for almost 100 yds, and wins the game with NO Orakpo helping on defense...meanwhile Luck throws 4 picks and loses by 40 with Superbowl holdovers Reggie Wayne at wideout, and Dwight Freeney leading the defense...LOL do you RG3 haters ever get tired of being so wrong all the time :1orglaugh !

RG3 should DEFINATELY be ROY. Luck has a good arm, but he is is a wannabe Mike Vick...his running style is going to get him knocked out. There have been several articles already detailing how he needs to tone down all the athleticism, and play more conventional within his abilities in the pocket LOL...http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ndrew-lucks-athleticism-concerns-bruce-arians

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm still ridin' with Andy Luck.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Yep, still ridin' with the dude who has 2 Knees. :hatsoff:

Well, RG III took a big shit on the field last night. Plus, did you see him hyper-extend his knee? He's not going to be playing for long, that's for sure.

Coach Herm on ESPN said he runs way too much and his career will not last long. Coach also backed Shanahan, like I do. Hasselbeck too. The two fatty pundits who never geared up their lives put Shanahan on blast. :facepalm:

Yeah, thinking something that's the opposite of what Herm thinks is usually and indication one is right. :1orglaugh

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Congratulations to RGIII on that. :clap: :clap:

On a side note, I was just wondering how many pages and how long this thread will go on for. Barring retirement due to injury or some such it could be on a greater scale than the who has the best looking asshole thread. :2 cents:

I like RG III's temperment over Luck, but if Shanahan doesn't develop him as a normal pocket-passer then he will not last long enough to be better than Luck.