• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

And a school shooting

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
"If only the girl would have had a gun..."

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Total security can only be achieved, if everybody does "open carry" 24/7 everywhere. Strangely enough, of all places, the GOP convention let that Chance slip.

Practice what you preach, much?

It's not about being armed. Sadly if somebody wants to end a life they will find a way gun or no gun. There is sadly no preventative measures to take it seems.

Japan laws on guns : Civilians are banned from buying or possessing guns
US law on guns : guns are protected by the 2nd amendment to the US Constitution

Japan crime rate : 0.31
US crime rate : 4.88

I rest my case

I rest my case

True. Japan has a nice policy on many things. Especially when it comes to outsiders wanting to immigrate and when do immigrate or tourist, still off limits in some parts.

In the meantime here in America dish soap and a bottle of alcohol can be a weapon to kill. Or a car, truck whatever. Heck chopsticks are lethal in right hands.

I rest my case

The Japanese don’t have a culture ( or a clash of cultures with rampant multiculturalism) where Japanese kids idolize and try to emulate the gangsta lifestyle romanticized by people like Waka Flocka Flame, Japanese kids aren’t generally born into single parent households and they aren’t allowing people to roll onto the shores unimpeded.
You little case rester, you.

I watched the documentary Tokyo Tribe and all they do is rap in their respective gangs and try to subjugate one another. Very eye opening. Japan is fascinating.

I watched the documentary Tokyo Tribe and all they do is rap in their respective gangs and try to subjugate one another. Very eye opening. Japan is fascinating.

You saw it on the tee vee!!!

Do these gangs use nunchaku? They don’t have guns, or so I have been told.

You saw it on the tee vee!!!

Do these gangs use nunchaku? They don’t have guns, or so I have been told.

Swords, tank, and a black guy with dreadlocks kicking ass when he called to take care of one gang. He has a small penis so he lost. Damn fine documentary.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It's not about being armed. Sadly if somebody wants to end a life they will find a way gun or no gun. There is sadly no preventative measures to take it seems.

While everything can be abused in one way or another, even to harm or kill people, firearms are solely built for that one job. So, there is the key difference.

I rest my case

We've had this discussion before in P&R. Gun control has nothing to do with Japan's miniscule crime rate. As has already been mentioned, it's a cultural thing. You have an entire nation and culture that basically operates on the honor system - do the right thing.

Having grown up there, I'm confident there is no safer country in this world when it comes to one person harming another whether they're armed or not. Whenever there is some huge natural disaster, there's not even the concept that anyone would be looting. Japan wants to keep it that way (see their immigration policy).