• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anal???

i tried to convince my former girlfriend too. iin relationship she was sometimes scared of me, because i could hurt her and she didnt want to do it regularly. we have tried once in 18 month!
for me it was very nice but she didnt like it, and now, i have a new one, and from taht moment on my ex really loves anal!!! that bitch, she even showed me how she gets 4 fingers up her ass!!! no bullshit.

well badluck for me, but my ex now knows that anal orgasms are way more intese than others.
:thumbsup:

Anal realy is easy and superb, my gf says. as long as you relax.
Now I can fuck her alsmost as hard in the ass like I fuck her in her pussy.
Its awesome, to cum in her ass, she does a great anal creampie!!

What about an enema before having anal sex?
Does your anal sex-partner use it?

RKO!!!05

Banned
I don't think I would ever consider doing anal, just not something that I would think about doing with a girl. If (and I'm playin devil's advocate here) she were willing to do anal, then I guess I'd go along, but I would most definitely use a condom as a precaution. :)

I'm a girl and for years feused anal with all my boyfriends. about 3 years ago i let my huband do it. first experience wasn't as bad as i thought but we learned to make it better. now i really enjoy it, as longs as ai get some clit stimulation whil it happens.

i'd recommend an enema before it, lots of patience and lubrication, it's good to do it after an orgasm already as ass is more relaxed.

my husband say he had a girlfriend used to come just with anal, but that's not me, definitely i need clit stimulated at same time, too.

nomar9 said:
Guys, how many of you have had anal? Did you like it or feel kinda strange?

Girls, would you let your sex partner give you anal???

I've had anal twice with my girlfriend. I loved it, but i don't think she is anal's #1 fan.

Oddly enough, my wife asks for it more often than I'm in the mood for it! :thumbsup:

I like it, and even the few DPs I've been involved in have been great, but it's not an "every time" thing for me. I'm much more happy to administer a facial than to do anal.

But hey, a special :hatsoff: to the girls who will suck on a cock after it's been in their ass. Those girls are real troopers. :bowdown:

JW

yep, I realy like that stuff to, luckily my GF does it all!!!
Lucky me!!
She doesn't even mind me fucking the other girl, when we do a treesome!!
Now the next step is to fuck her with a friend of mine, so we can DP her with two real dicks in stead of just mine and a dildo

You know it sounds alright, but there is some much blood in
stool and to many things that can go wrong like tearing the linings of the intestines, it seems like more of a turn off than anything. Hey, I have been known to be wrong, never tried it, probably never will. Some of the other experiences sound interesting though.