• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anal sex scenes where the girl farts

you are a real Fart Smeller, I mean Smart Feller

I don’t like fancy learning books
I don’t like apple tarts
I don’t like cosy breakfast nooks
I don’t like modern arts…
Well I like farts
Yes I like farts
I like long farts short farts wet farts your farts
I like farts
If you’ve got heart
Oh I’ve got heart
Let’s hear those farts
How do I start?
Well Peter I will help you get your farting started
:nanner::booty::coolman::spin::partysml::wiggle:

..Every video except that last one plays for me, Soul Womb.

I had a bunch of links like this that eventually expired over time. Can't really upload the ones I already downloaded. Still know a few though:

Search for Auroa Jolie Ass Gape.. (AKA Nicara) First one at 9:49 then another at 13:00.. She's got one of the sexiest bodies. Plus, she strictly does anal and is supposedly still a virgin.

Allura Eden has a great interracial one in Cum Drippers 3 that I can't find anymore.

Tracey Lane in Butt Cream Pie 3 that I also can't find anymore.. Mostly due to something happening to the Ass To Mouth galleries.

Search for "Sugar Kaine/Kane and big black dick". This is the only anal vid that I've seen from her, and it's amazing! It's 20 mins and her farting is pretty consistent from 7 mins on.

Search for Flick Shagwell Gaping Anal.. First one is right after she pulls her pants down after the interview, then from 19:00 to 19:30.

I'll come back 'n post the ones I forgot.

..Enjoy.

BUMP

There must be more clips of this, this is the best thread in the world. There should be more dedicated hardcore anal vids where the girl farts during