• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anal sex: condoms or no condoms?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
What is a condom?

Sounds horrible.

me and my lady don't use condoms for anything, she's into anal but we don't do it very often

C

cindy CD/TV

Hate condoms anyway, especially for anal. When I'm with someone I know and trust, we don't use condoms. I've been on both the giving and receiving ends, and I love the anal creampie either way. :yesyes: :sex:

GracelynnMoans

Official Checked Star Member
I have to say I have never tried anal. Not in my personal life nor work. However I am open minded. I'm trying to test those waters but when it comes down to it, I cant do it. I cant get past the pain part.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I have to say I have never tried anal. Not in my personal life nor work. However I am open minded. I'm trying to test those waters but when it comes down to it, I cant do it. I cant get past the pain part.

thats my girl right there. shes got me with the anal-pain block.

if you use lots of lube and slowly and tediously work into it that may help...but if her minds set on it hurts then it is going to hurt no matter what :dunno:

exactly. i used to console hundreds of couples that were doing anal for the first time in a past job and yet, i get none.

i was forever jealous.

yeah...same here actually, my lady wasn't into it for quite a while, then she started to really enjoy it but now it's a rare happening...it's a nice way to mix things up once in a while, kinda a hassle to do on a regular basis though :dunno:

squallumz

yeah...same here actually, my lady wasn't into it for quite a while, then she started to really enjoy it but now it's a rare happening...it's a nice way to mix things up once in a while, kinda a hassle to do on a regular basis though :dunno:

indeed a hassle. ive gotten close but the attempts are generally reserved for her drunken once-in-a-blue-moon nights. which is literally like once or twice a year.

oh woe is me. :bawling:

indeed a hassle. ive gotten close but the attempts are generally reserved for her drunken once-in-a-blue-moon nights. which is literally like once or twice a year.

oh woe is me. :bawling:

ah well...life's a bitch lol, at least you've got a chick who's into sex enough to even try it...i feel bad for guys who get stuck with a girl who doesn't like sex, i don't care what any body says, good sex is a very important ingredient to individual happiness for both men and women as well as healthy relationships

squallumz

ah well...life's a bitch lol, at least you've got a chick who's into sex enough to even try it...i feel bad for guys who get stuck with a girl who doesn't like sex, i don't care what any body says, good sex is a very important ingredient to individual happiness for both men and women as well as healthy relationships

dude. sex is up there on things most important to me. i made sure she knew what she was getting into. ;)

With my ex partners I would fuck them without condoms.. Being a Bi guy and more of a bottom guy, I always use condoms with a guy! There is only one time I allowed him to do me bareback and that was because I knew him for a long time and was a maturer guy who got tested before i allowed that.. I prefered it!

C

cindy CD/TV

Slow and steady wins the race, Gracelynn. :D It's like distance running, you can't just start by running 10 miles, you gotta work up to it. It's the same with anal: it's tough to jump right in and have your first anal experiences with a big eager cock -- chances are you're not gonna enjoy it. I didn't on my first time either. But it gets easier -- and more pleasurable - trust me.

One of the toughest hurdles to overcome is that mental block that's telling you it's dirty or possibly harmful. Using lots of lube is a must (saliva is not enough), and start practicing with something small, like your finger (or someone else's! :)) or use a slim anal probe/dildo. Try this a few times a week to get used to the sensation and train your sphincter that it can indeed be a two-way street. ;) But the most important advice I can give you is to RELAX and open your mind. Anal can be the most fun and mostly erotically-charged sexual experience. Just make sure you've had a bowel movement earlier so that you're poop chute will be nice and clean (an enema helps speed this along) and don't clentch up -- some people do it and don't even realize it. Actually, when you are inserting something in your anus, you should "push" slightly, as if you were trying to take a dump. This tactic expands/relaxes your sphincter muscle and allows easier entry. Lastly, make sure your partner goes slowly, gently, and YOU guide him on when and how much to enter you. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying the act, and it's a real turn-on. Beginners just need to pace themselves and be gentle.

^good advice cindy...it's nice to hear advice from ladies who enjoy it, i wish more women would take the time to work up to it the right way that way there would be less women out there who've closed out the idea completely due to one time they tried it with a guy who didn't know what he was doing

C

cindy CD/TV

^good advice cindy...it's nice to hear advice from ladies who enjoy it, i wish more women would take the time to work up to it the right way that way there would be less women out there who've closed out the idea completely due to one time they tried it with a guy who didn't know what he was doing

Thanks! That was exactly how my first experience went. The guy I was with just tried to slide it right in --- dry. No lube, not even saliva. I said "Ow!" and glared at him, then finished him with a blowjob. But I'm a persistant gurl, so I tried again with a different guy a few months later (a guy who really knew what the hell he was doing ... thank god!) and gave me the kind of anal 'gasm that every girl should experience. Changed my life, it did. :D :sunny: :thumbsup:

Thanks! That was exactly how my first experience went. The guy I was with just tried to slide it right in --- dry. No lube, not even saliva. I said "Ow!" and glared at him, then finished him with a blowjob. But I'm a persistant gurl, so I tried again with a different guy a few months later (a guy who really knew what the hell he was doing ... thank god!) and gave me the kind of anal 'gasm that every girl should experience. Changed my life, it did. :D :sunny: :thumbsup:

that's good to hear! i'd imagine it's a lot like a girl losing her virginity, obviously it's gonna be painful and/or uncomfortable at first and not really start to feel good until she's done it a few times