• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anal sex: condoms or no condoms?

If you are not into anal, then you don't need to reply.

For those of you who enjoy anal on a regular bases with a girlfriend/wife or someone you are confident in being STD free, do you prefer to go bareback or do you use condoms?

Personally, I can never use a condom for any sex with my wife. I find no problem in sticking it in her ass without a condom. I do make sure she is clean and she religiously uses enemas before any anal play.

When you cum, do you cum in or pull out and why? I cum in her and she is fine with being anal creampied. Have you been with someone who did not like cum in the bum?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Just dirk he said it made him feel dirty used and sad, I told him to buck up lil trooper and just go with the flow!

Always do it without condoms with my wife - although, to avoid risk of pregnancy - we have three kids - we do use them for "normal" lovemaking.

It's quite a rare act in our sex lives, and when it does happen, it's usually because my wife asks for it fairly spontaneously, so, in that sense, she's rarely had an enema beforehand. When I'm so turned on, that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

the only time my wife has used enemas before anal sex in recent years is before we go to swingers' clubs - she doesn't let other guys do anal , but, if she wants me to do so, she wants to ensure there will ne nothing unsightly on public display!

^hahah shitty and cool lol :)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
oh it sucks. shes got an amazing ass too. its been years and ive only got halfway up there twice.

Always do it without condoms with my wife - although, to avoid risk of pregnancy - we have three kids - we do use them for "normal" lovemaking.

It's quite a rare act in our sex lives, and when it does happen, it's usually because my wife asks for it fairly spontaneously, so, in that sense, she's rarely had an enema beforehand. When I'm so turned on, that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

the only time my wife has used enemas before anal sex in recent years is before we go to swingers' clubs - she doesn't let other guys do anal , but, if she wants me to do so, she wants to ensure there will ne nothing unsightly on public display!

If you two were monogamous, I would recommend birth control pills. Have you tried them? 5 years without condoms with my wife and we have not had any pregnancy scares with my wife and unprotected vaginal sex.

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie....... Thats Aids :(
I hate that anal sex gets a bad reputation with AIDS and STDs but you can get it with any form of penetrating sex. Anal sex does not spontaneously cause AIDS between two clean people.

Curious to know if any of the girls that mentioned they did anal sex prefer condoms or no condoms and why?

If you two were monogamous, I would recommend birth control pills. Have you tried them? 5 years without condoms with my wife and we have not had any pregnancy scares with my wife and unprotected vaginal sex.

Curious to know if any of the girls that mentioned they did anal sex prefer condoms or no condoms and why?

My wife took the pill for a few years, but we weren't keen on its minor side-effects and as she has other health issues, we were worried about long-term consequences.

I thought of a vasectomy, but the attempted operation was a disaster, and I don't want to risk it again!

(We also like the idea of still being fertile!)

oops ! well, bareback is nice but the risks with anal are immense :shocked: