• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anal Sex Anyone?

michelle_lopez said:
You put that lotion inside it and use it like an enema. The only thing it does is that it gets inside and goes like lub on your skin inside and keeps your dirthboxe all oily. Once you have to poo,it works like an enema because everything slides out. I have a hard time talking about this because of my phobia about poo. loll
I'll still use an enema every 3 days from week to week and there's no danger. I ask my doctor and its no problem. As long has you don't abuse or get on it every day.I,ll use my lotion the other days and it's made of natural herbs and healthy for a woman ass and pussy also. I guess people don't have that stuff back in the us because it's home made lollllll

Is this the day? All of us are interested. ;)

michelle_lopez said:
Well, Yes it's true and i don't use it everyday. I have a special lotion or lub you could say here that i use everyday. It,s made specially for the skin inside a womans pussy or ass. I don't have the name of it because it's a local guy that gets it for me. I had it checked by doctors and what it does is so.
I keept an enama bottle and cleaned it. You put that lotion inside it and use it like an enema. The only thing it does is that it gets inside and goes like lub on your skin inside and keeps your dirthboxe all oily. Once you have to poo,it works like an enema because everything slides out. I have a hard time talking about this because of my phobia about poo. loll
I'll still use an enema every 3 days from week to week and there's no danger. I ask my doctor and its no problem. As long has you don't abuse or get on it every day.I,ll use my lotion the other days and it's made of natural herbs and healthy for a woman ass and pussy also. I guess people don't have that stuff back in the us because it's home made lollllll
Michelle, I love when you talk all romantic. As always, I absolutely LOVE your sig. :hatsoff:

Peter Gazinya said:
Michelle, I love when you talk all romantic. As always, I absolutely LOVE your sig. :hatsoff:

Thanks.
When i use an enema,,lub his needed of course but when i use that stuff,the guy's fell more horny then usually because it's warm and they can stuff me without lub. The love penetrating their cock into me without it being lubbed because i'm all ready to go. They'll take their meat out and be all oiled up in one stroke.It's nice because when your ready to entire there's no pause for lub addition and other shit. I just get turned around and in he goes balls deep right off the get go. Guy"'s love it

girl do:

-pearcing
-liposution
-plastic
-silicon
-tatoos
-and other

and don't do anal?

eheh no just kidding

seriously: for me with sweetness you can do it, and you and she enjoy it more than you aspect... when you want and she not... starting to rubbing her asshole with the finger and penetrate slowly and only the first phalanx...

I have tried it with my current gf...it actually happened by accident the first time...we were doin doggy and at a wierd angle i plunged in ass :nanner: anyway she had done it before so she was just a bit surprised...not mad or anything...i came in her which was fun, and then after there wasn't any visible poo on my dick but i wiped it off with a tissue and it was a bit brown...no big deal...that was with no lube or anything as well...just wet pussy juice. :glugglug: