• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I actually think that in Ana Rica got her name from a spinoff of 'America'. But that's just a guess.

I'm really bummed because she hasn't had any activity on her Twitter or anything for over two months.

When she's posted photos in the past on Twitter, there're from sets I haven't even seen ever either.

Where are you Ana?!

:crying:

It looked like there were photos of photo shoots that were never posted. She had a couple time periods where she was gone for a month or two, but not five months. I hope she is still modeling or plans to return to it.

Well, she actually re- tweeted something on her Twitter account yesterday. That was the first time it's been used in like six or seven months. Looked like a couple of small changes were made to her Twitter account page profile maybe. I haven't seen anything from her in so long so I hope she'll be around again!

Ana Rica..... Ama rica..... Ame ica..... America :)

I am a HUGE fan of this woman. I fucking love jerking off to her – especially if it's with other dudes that appreciate her and want her as much as I do.

If you're a fan of her, or other women such as Leanne Crow, Armie field, Jana Defi, Petra Verkaik,… Definitely send me an IM on Yahoo dcopley2014

Up for long sessions, mixing, camming… but please be under 40 and ready to really get into it :)