• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ana from Big Naturals: Big Tits Round Asses / Busty Ana / Ana Keith

Re: Ana from Big Naturals / Big Tits Round Asses

i know her real name, i went to high school with her and see her in Target every month or so.

I wont tell you her last name but her first name is Shanna, which explains where the ana or anna came from. She is 28 years old.

Hmmm hope she considers coming back...and if not I would love to date her. She genuunly seems like a nice girl. And her prefomances say shes pretty good in bed too! lol

I wont tell you her last name but her first name is Shanna, which explains where the ana or anna came from. She is 28 years old.

I am sorry but i have to call BULLSHIT, if u went to school with her please scan a yearbook photo and block out the last name. Or you can do like most people on the internet do and say, "I am telling the truth and I don't have to prove anything to you!!!" And if that is your response...:ban:..well, need i say more.

If you do post a pic i will retract my statement and proclaim you the coolest person :bowdown: on this forum for seeing those lovely tits in person......... seriously.:lovecoupl

i didnt know she did retire. And if she did i cant answer that question

Without giving away too much information, can you tell us more about her?

What state does she live in? What's her story? What does she do now?

I've read that she has an anal scene in Real Big Tits #26. I can't find any clips/pics of the movie. Can anyone confirm?

YES!
67204314940.jpg

Without giving away too much information, can you tell us more about her?

What state does she live in? What's her story? What does she do now?

I met "Ana" once through my friend Katy around 2002 when I went to Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA. Yes, her real name is Shanna, and at the time she had dreadlocks and a lipring. She also wore glasses. Her waist was smaller than in her recent pics, but her tits were still huge!

Two of my friends also happen to know Katy and Shanna (Virginia's Tidewater area is like a small town), and one of them actually made out with Shanna once (lucky ass). Then a few years later we were talking about how we saw her on BangBros as "Ana" lol...

Last time I saw Shanna's myspace, she was married and was living in North Carolina, but that was about a couple years ago... I think she had a baby also.

I'm confirming that Male769 is telling the truth, and knows her much better than I do.

It is as simple as scanning a year book photo........takes less time then making a new account.