• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

an innocent start to being cuckolded

It was some years ago, I was 19, living with 3 friends and had a gorgeous girlfriend. I had a good job and thought I had an exciting life but, as I would find out I knew nothing.
It was a Friday and I had a rough day at work. I planned on comming home and drinking, heavily. By about 9 thaat evening my drinking had become a party and everyone was getting tipsy. Being young,strong and well built. As I drank I got warm so off came my shirt. A few of my gf's friends goaded me into then taking off my pants and soon I was naked. Then to my suprise everyone at the party was also nude and hormones started flowing like water. We all paired off with our partners, on any couch, chair or floor space you could fit. Almost at once all the couples started fucking. After a few minute I noticed my buddy Steve, sitting between my gf and I and another couple, watching back and forth like a tennis game. He had come stag that night and was alone. In my drunkin state I felt bad for him and desided to ask Cheryl if she would give him a handjob, she declined but after some begging she reached out and grabbed his cock. With me on top, slowly pumping, she stroked Steves cock. I watched and grew ever more excited and without thinking bent down and whispered in her ear that I would love to see her suck his stiff dick. Unlike the handjob, as soon as I asked she rolled over and hurled his cock into her mouth and gave him head unlike anything she had ever done for me. She did it with such skill and gusto that Steve emptied his balls into her eager mouth within a few minutes. As his cock went limp and she licked the last drops of cum off his cock, she turned to me and asked if I would take her to my room, which I did.as soon as we entered my room she was on my bed, fingers in her pussy begging me to fuck her like an animal. I was so incredibily horny and still drunk, I jumped on her rammed my cock in her and began to passionatly fuck her, my tongue deep in her mouth kissing frantically. Soon I too blew my load and Rolled to my back. Cheryl lovingly rolled onto me, gave me a loving kiss and asked " how does Steves cum taste baby". In all the excitment I forgot he had cum in her mouth! She then told me how she love doing him infront of me and she wanted to continue doing it with guys she was attracted too and if I didn't want by buddies to know I sucked Steves cum from her mouth i'd not only continue to watch but, would help her pick out the guys.

Sorry its alittle rough.... laying in bed and thinking about that night so I typed it from my phone

I hope to get some feed back.... or maybe I don't?

Gettin some reads but no comments

So what did you think of it adeptblue

Are you married now? You continued this lifestyle?

I am married, for now, but when my gf and I split years ago that was it for the lifestyle except for the fantasy and memories

here for u who need a visual

Attachments

• SamanthaandJohn-239-29_500.jpg
    SamanthaandJohn-239-29_500.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 945
  • tumblr_lx0wxdw4BE1qms581o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lx0wxdw4BE1qms581o1_500.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 924
I have a very similar start with the same fetish.

We were both 23 at the time. She was 5"4, black dye job (natural blonde), blue-eyed, fair-skinned hottie with 38DDDs and an hourglass shape. I was going to school and working nights. She worked days tending to customers on the other side of town. It was taxing but covered rent from the place we found with 2 of her siblings. When I wasn't at school or working I was studying. We fought a lot which always boiled down to not being able to give her enough time and attention. Her job paid well and she bought some of that attention on her more revealing wardrobe for the spring. I'd come home from a long day and she'd tell me how guys were hitting on her, asking her out, and offering rides. At the time I didn't know how to react or that this was a cry for more attention from me. It lead to more fights.

Eventually we had a big blow out but school was almost ending for the spring and I told her I'd take her out a big date the next day, Friday at 5. The next I see her off wearing a slightly sheer black top, matching black bra and thong, red plaid skirt, and thigh highs. I was leaving school when I got a call from my boss and said I'd stop off there quick and thought it'd be an opportune time to pick up a small gift. I call her work and she's not available but leave a message that I'll be by to pick her up at 5:30 when she gets off. I get there at 6pm and she's no where in sight. I ask and they said she asked to leave at 5 because she was suppose to meet me and left. I get home and she's not there. So I'm freaking out that something happened to her. I wait up for her and at almost 3am a car outside idles for a bit and i hear her heels. She's drunk and stumbling up the hallway. Her shirt is sideways and I can see she has no bra on. Her hair is a mess. I asked her what happened and she didn't say anything. Just seeing her I had a pretty good idea what happened. I helped her to the top of the steps and she falls into my arms. Her lipstick is all over and her mascarra and eye makeup is running. She pulls me in for a deep passionate kiss. I thought she regretted what happened and she wanted to make up. It wasn't an ordinary kiss. Her tongue she twirled around my tongue and I knew before she even told me. She leaned in and said "I just sucked a big cock and saved his cum in my mouth for you. So you know being ignored feels and what it tastes like." That was how it started for me.

That's what you get man, and good for her lol

That's what you get man, and good for her lol

it was one of those situations where you realize what you have once you lose it. I had no where to go so I moved to a small neighboring bedroom. She continued on her streak. Met guys from cam, chat, and online journals as well as local. The whole time I was trying to get her back. I never dated or tried for anyone since I knew that would blow my chances. We remained best friends so she told me openly about her sex life, asked for advice, etc. Some of the guys she met did the same since they didn't see me as a threat. It was my only sexual outlet and became a huge turn on. I would give advice to her or who she was seeing and find out how it all played out. (and many occasions hearing it in the next room). It went so far that she had me take pinup pics of her for adult friend finder and I was scouting for guys into big tits in the area telling them about a sexual experience with her and if they seemed a fit gave them her screen name. After over a year and a half of this we got back together as a couple and are happily married.