• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Devin Valencia / Amy Reid / Kim Wade

Droooooollllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!1
She is so hot, the body of all great things from a woman tits ass the whole package, she has the forms of someone "perfect" if the word is not to great ????? =)

She is hott as hell...:bowdown: :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hate to say this AFA but 2 out of your last posts have been post over 3 time in the last 4 pages.Quality the same pictures the same.Not trying to get at you as you find some great sets but I think they have been done to death at the moment.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

tunafish said:
I think it's safe to say she has a perfect body.

Does she do hardcore? I can't remember...

I've seen two or three different hardcore sets/vids. She wasn't so impressive - she looked bored.

She was probably experimenting, but I think that she will stay with what she is currently doing. Maybe not...

(Look back through the thread, there are some sample hardcore vids posted)

tuna all them are in the last 2 pages and same again quality no better and no new pictures.This is the sort of things that kills threads.People get sick of seeing the same posts page after page.

member20672

Closed Account

poggy1 said:
tuna all them are in the last 2 pages and same again quality no better and no new pictures.This is the sort of things that kills threads.People get sick of seeing the same posts page after page.
Maybe, but if people aren't finding more content, it seems to be a bit better than just continously bumping the thread. At least there is an effort to keep the thread alive and on peoples mind while searching.:2 cents:

americanharley said:
Maybe, but if people aren't finding more content, it seems to be a bit better than just continously bumping the thread. At least there is an effort to keep the thread alive and on peoples mind while searching.:2 cents:

I agree but at least bring up the old ones at the front not the ones on the pages just before it.

I didn't check earlier links.

Sorry, but I was posting to about 10 other threads and the dates were current on the sites the links came from. Normally I like to see someone post something they're not sure of as a repost rather then to not post the link at all. Happens in the Isabella Camille thread I monitor more then this one. I'd rather see the same old, same old, that I never seem to tire of by a new enthusiast then to see nothing at all.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

AFA said:
I'd rather see the same old, same old, that I never seem to tire of by a new enthusiast then to see nothing at all.

:yesyes:

Posting the same link directly below the same link is maybe a bit lazy. On the same page (of up to 24 other posts), not so bad. A page or two back, well it happens and it's far better to have an active thread. The only thing that can be a bit tiresome, is when a clearly old, or posted link, is labelled "Brand new"... get's everyone's hopes up.