• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Devin Valencia / Amy Reid / Kim Wade

Hi guys,

I am looking for a certainh scene, which seems to be a little bit older, since Amy Reid teels us in the interview, preceding the actual action, that she is 20 years old..

The scene starts with an interview conducted by a woman (who stays behing vthe camera) an Ms Reid.
They talk about Amy's titties, which are quite adored by the interviewer, she gets asked what she is going to do, and Amy replias by saying "whatever you want me to do" (oh my good...)
After taking he top of a little more chatting takes place, Julian apperas on the screen and the sex commences.

Since my version ends here, I wolud like to know that scene this actually is, so can aquire myself tzhe DVD.

For facilitating thing, I added some screen-caps.

Regards

Tilmann

amyreid_01.jpgamyreid_02.jpg

Re: Devin Valencia / Amy Reid / Kim Wade

Hi guys,

I am looking for a certainh scene, which seems to be a little bit older, since Amy Reid teels us in the interview, preceding the actual action, that she is 20 years old..

The scene starts with an interview conducted by a woman (who stays behing vthe camera) an Ms Reid.
They talk about Amy's titties, which are quite adored by the interviewer, she gets asked what she is going to do, and Amy replias by saying "whatever you want me to do" (oh my good...)
After taking he top of a little more chatting takes place, Julian apperas on the screen and the sex commences.

Since my version ends here, I wolud like to know that scene this actually is, so can aquire myself tzhe DVD.

For facilitating thing, I added some screen-caps.

Regards

Tilmann

View attachment 288848View attachment 288849

Does this help?
http://www.wannawatch.com/hosted/index.php?wsc/twizted/bigtitpatrol_mov138