• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amy Fay nudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Fay is an Asian-American model that specializes in import car shows. Her career began around 2008 and she's still sparsely active. She's worked at Cafe Lu - a vietnamese coffee shop that features nearly nude waitresses.

At least once in her career, Amy modeled nude. Somehow, the nude photos have all vanished from the internet.
One of the photoshoots was with a photographer named Tony Yang. Although Yang has taken down his website, a couple of the pictures survived. Someone actually posted a couple of thumbnail indexes on another board just to prove the photos do in fact exist. I'll post them below as well as the few nude pics of Amy that haven't disappeared. 96b1576b3c1bc63e89758dbe4031e060 - Copy.jpg1513118625841-4.jpeg1516265083978 (1).jpeg

Please help me find the remaining pictures from Amy's nude modeling shoots. Thank you!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
This lady has a tattoo across her left clavicle... Correct?

Now, according to her model-mayhem page. Her last activity was April 15, 2018.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/amyfay

Shoots Nude : No.

But she does do Implied nudity.

AmyFay.JPG

I don't think the model can update information. See Myspace. That is not popular anymore. No Twitter or Instagram, etc.

However, maybe Amy Fay herself wants it that way. Any nude photo shoots that she may have done previously to be off the internet. I may jeopardize her modelling career. :dunno:

Seriously, you should stop bumping this.

From Tony Yang himself:

View attachment 733154

Here is the place I got this from.

http://www.knsaber.com/2016/02/why-ive-stopped-photographing-models/

So unless you know someone who has any of his nude model photos saved on an external. They are probably long gone. You can't find anything related to this on the major search engines.
I interpret Tony's message as: "my wife told me I had to stop jacking off to pictures of other girls"

"I don't think the model can update information. See Myspace. That is not popular anymore. No Twitter or Instagram, etc.

However, maybe Amy Fay herself wants it that way. Any nude photo shoots that she may have done previously to be off the internet. I may jeopardize her modelling career. :dunno: "

EDIT: Text deleted. Flaming posts will not be tolerated. (CXM)

Last edited by a moderator:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I just found out about this thread because you quoted me directly. Ten months to respond? Stop crying and whining over this. You just don't like the answer you got. All right. Let's go about it logically. Step by step. Slowly. (Am I being condescending and sarcastic in my response? Yes, you can say that.) ... You're not going to find them. Again it goes back to knowing someone having these galleries stored on an external harddrive. Because at this point, that is the only way you'll be able to obtain them. Since Tony Yang admittedly says that he has pretty much pulled all of his nude photographic content off the internet. There's no record of those galleries anywhere. If they aren't in Google searches? Bing searches? Baido searches? Yahoo! searches? Ask.com searches? Even Yandex and Tineye reverse image searches? They're gone. Long ago. You can't even do a constructive search on a stolen content forum. You do know that they exist, right? Picking the criteria on a forum like that would tend to be difficult. Why? Because again, the content doesn't exist. So just continue wasting your time. You have my approval to do that.

Oh, and by the way, Captain you made it to my exclusive list. It's called "Ignore."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.