• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

American Idol "Freak"

Hello all.
I was wondering what everyone thought of "sanjaya" the freak. I have been a viewer and fan of the show for the search of real talent.
But this season, it has clearly turned into a non singing talent show.
Whats all your takes on this. If any:glugglug:

I've been trying to find out how Sanjaya made it this far for a while now. He's been the worst of the guys through the top 24 and now he's already starting to be the worst of the top 12. Who is voting for this guy? I know the Brandon forgot the words to the song but he was still better than Sanjaya. Now I will say that Sanjaya does have some talent somewhere because he wasn't that bad during auditions and he must not have been that bad during Hollywood week or else he wouldn't have made it to the top 24. However ever since then he's just medicore at best. The sad thing about this is the fact that he has someone else's spot. I think Simon said it best "Are people watching this show with the volume turned down?"

the people in India are playing tricks on Americans "haha we play joke on america, we make pick of worst idol"

I can't stand that &*#@$%!!!

He's not the only one though. I am amazed week after week how many of the people in this singing contest...can't sing!!!!

Sanjaya, Chris R., Blake, Phil...none of them can get through a song without having major pitch/tune issues. I mean for crying out loud...the most basic ability of singing is carrying a tune...being on pitch!

S

sputnikgirl

They've hyped that Blake guy up to the point of absurdity. He can beat-box, but he and Chris R. can't sing without sounding like a cheap rip-off of Justin Timberlake.

Everytime I hear Chris R. I keep thinking don't we already have a Justin Timberlake. This year's American Idol will be a girl. They've got amazing singers on that side. It's like night and day.

S

sputnikgirl

I really like Jordin Sparks on the girls' side. I'm rooting for her to make it into the finals. I don't know if there will even be a guy in the top two, at this rate...most of them are so awful...it's just painful to watch. I do think Sanjaya should go home tonight though. He tried to be a rockstar and failed miserably. Then, the judges were praising the performance and I was like WTF are they on?

If they show shots of the freaks sister every week I'll vote for him. Did anyone else notice her. She's smokin and has great :boobies:

someone needs to dig some new pictures of sanjaya's sister up and post. I've seen the little tata bounce clip enough, but i here she has some pretty good pics floating around

i'm not a fan of sanjaya.. but i wouldn't mind seeing him win and the shows credibility go to shit.. they need to change the way the contestants are voted on.. they should do it like dancing, half the vote comes from the viewing audiance and the other half from the judges..

and i've been hearing that shyamali has some risque pictures floating around?? anyone come arcoss some?? this is all i've found..

shyamali_malakar_guitar.jpg

I hope we wins just to show that the show is full of shit and prove that democracy doesn't work.

Sanjaya...gone!
1074.gif

I'm sure he is a nice kid, and to his credit, he took tons of crap. But, as someone who is a singer myself, I want to see talented people do well.
(Not that there is a whole lot of talent left other than Melinda)