• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

America hit by deadly tornados as worst storm outbreak in 40 years cuts through South

Re: America hit by deadly tornados as worst storm outbreak in 40 years cuts through S

Perhaps it's time to stop polluting with fossil fuels and move out of areas nick named "Tornado Alley".

I feel bad for the people that lost their lives and their families. However I'm always perplexed why people live in high tornado, hurricane, earthquake, mudslide, brush fire, avalanche or volcano areas.

Every area on this planet is prone to some sort of natural disaster whether they be frequently occurring like Tornado Alley and The Ring of Fire or they occur rarely like the super volcano bubbling beneath Yellowstone that threatens to wipe out half the U.S. Bottom line, something is gonna get your ass sooner or later.

Re: America hit by deadly tornados as worst storm outbreak in 40 years cuts through S

Every area on this planet is prone to some sort of natural disaster whether they be frequently occurring like Tornado Alley and The Ring of Fire or they occur rarely like the super volcano bubbling beneath Yellowstone that threatens to wipe out half the U.S. Bottom line, something is gonna get your ass sooner or later.

Wouldn't that negate people caring for others that are victims to some degree?

The problem is the lava building up under Yellowstone won't happen for a long time and it'll be most the damn continent. Nothing you can do.

You have a choice if you want to live below sea level in a coastal hurricane zone...or next to a mountan adjacent to a fault line....

Until today, I didn't know there was thread on here about this:

I live just outside Birmingham and those tornadoes were on a direct course with my neighborhood, but luckily, I live in a valley. The tornado hit the mountain and bounced up. Once it came back down, it had skipped past my neighborhood, and it had lost a lot of it's strength. I was outside, looking up as it went over. That was scary enough. I'm just glad I wasn't in Tuscaloosa. If it hadn't been for that mountain, that thing could've done a lot more damage.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Where is the financial aid from around the world?

It should be pouring in by now.

PFFFT! Fat chance! :flame:

This proves that God hates all of those bible thumping faggot and negro hating bigots and racists there.

Why would God hate Bible-thumpers? :rolleyes: You're prejudiced and need to take the plank out of your eye.

Is anybody going to come to America's aid?

No. Just like we should not be helping them ever again.

Yeah, the FEMA and others say you might want to rethink you AGW means crazy weather like this personality.

http://www.france24.com/en/20110428-tornadoes-whipped-wind-not-climate-officials

However, the stronger-than-usual tornadoes affecting the southern states were actually predicted from examining the planet's climatological patterns, specifically those related to the La Nina phenomenon.

"We knew it was going to be a big tornado year," he said. But the key to that tip-off was unrelated to climate change: "It is related to the natural fluctuations of the planet."

Good one. Global warming is a hoax. :hatsoff:

'Hail the size of baseballs': Kansas tornado kills one and destroys 20 homes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...do-kills-destroys-20-homes.html#ixzz1N7dGPFu6

article-0-0C33A62300000578-286_634x409.jpg

One dies, 20 houses destroyed, 200 damaged: Storms clouds pass behind Buck Creek School last night

article-0-0C322A4100000578-48_634x499.jpg

Lightning strikes: a crucifix in a cemetery near Easton while a severe thunderstorm rages in the distance

article-1389737-0C3425B700000578-533_634x787.jpg

One of Kansas' lightest seasons in decades: a tractor stands in the remains of a tornado-damaged building