• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amber Lynn

It's really too bad that she has a disastrous looking facelift and collagen lips in her old age. She's looks beat to shit unfortunately. I would have much rather her age gracefully and be natural. She was one of my favorites from the eighties too. I don't like fake tits either. Glad Ginger Lynn kept it real at least.

What's the deal around here? We can only provide links to other sites and no uploading of our own? That sucks. Lots of people re-posting the same links too. I only bothered reading about half of this thread before I moved on to replying. :dunno:

It's really too bad that she has a disastrous looking facelift and collagen lips in her old age. She's looks beat to shit unfortunately. I would have much rather her age gracefully and be natural. She was one of my favorites from the eighties too. I don't like fake tits either. Glad Ginger Lynn kept it real at least.

What's the deal around here? We can only provide links to other sites and no uploading of our own? That sucks. Lots of people re-posting the same links too. I only bothered reading about half of this thread before I moved on to replying. :dunno:

well what vids do you have? i have been looking for a video from the 80's with her and christy canyon called hollywood starlets cant find it anywhere other than the ******* sites and i can't get it to play cause i have no idea how to get the correct programs to unzip these vids, so i have given up!

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Check out the return of legendary MILF Amber to Naughty America - My First Sex Teacher - Amber Lynn

amberanthonyhor_big_img1.jpg

Don't forget that you can join Naughty America on a trial membership for only $1.95 - HERE