• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amber Evans

Great post Jan! Thanks!

plucap

Banned
Last new set I saw from her was in September I think. I find it hard to believe she's quit, I think she's just taking a break for studies or work.

She's absolutely amazing though. Cuddly tits and perfectly fit, a really cute face and lovely hair. What separates her is her special gaze. She looks mysterious, sexy and intelligent. I love this girl.

Just found out she's from the same country as me too, well partly... :D

Quote from her website:

It's been a couple months since our last set of Amber. So what's up with that? Well, let's put it this way. Amber is contemplating ending her web site and nude modeling career. "I'm getting close to the time that I need to have a career.", she told us, "Modeling naked on the Internet might just cause me some problems in the future. I've enjoyed it so much; but I will be ending things very soon." (Oh no!) "I'm not sure just yet; but I'm wondering if I still have people who want to see me.", she continued, "Let's put up one more set and see how it does."

:crying:

I bought her latest set, but I'm kind of torn. On one hand, I'm glad she's thinking about her future and I hope her modeling doesn't hurt her. But on the other hand, I'll be heartbroken the day she stops.

:bawling:

It's official... Amber has quit nude modeling with one last photo club release. She's been my favorite for so long... my interest in adult entertainment just dropped tenfold. Sigh.

On the other hand, I wish her the best wherever she goes. Cheers to one of the sweetest girls to ever grace our screens!

:glugglug:

It's official... Amber has quit nude modeling with one last photo club release. She's been my favorite for so long... my interest in adult entertainment just dropped tenfold. Sigh.

On the other hand, I wish her the best wherever she goes. Cheers to one of the sweetest girls to ever grace our screens!

:glugglug:

People could see it coming for a while. She had a pretty good run though. I wish her the best, and I'm glad she was smart enough to make a good decision for herself. It's not always easy to know when to quit, and some models will make stupid decisions for more money or to keep going. She was also one of the handful of blonde women that I really liked a lot, behind only Sandee Westgate in that respect. Good luck Amber. :)