• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amazing tits! ID required!

Are her videos hardcore?

Well if I try to watch any of her vids it just sends me to the same SYB compilation video. Unless someone signs up or gets the videos another way, I'm assuming they are hardcore, because everything else seems to be.

lil_sparky

Closed Account
Great find on the info Coppone. I agree, they did tweak her for the ad, you can tell, but she's still not too shabby to begin with. Hopefully if anyone does find vids they'll be kind enough to share with us.

bump

To all who follow this thread, BEWARE:
I joined this site Submityourbitch to watch Valeria's videos, four in all, but they DO NOT PLAY!!! They seem to be disabled or removed. So don't waste your money! This site has its tricks, too. When you join they try to trick you into buying membership to another site; they have a checked box for this that you may not notice! It is for a trial membership that renews after 3 days for nearly 40 bucks! They do advertise Valeria's vids, which do not exist, all over the place, as many of us have noticed. Another blatant example of dishonesty on the web.

^Wow, you should like, sue them for false advertising. Okay, that probably wouldn't even work. Very lame of them though.

To all who follow this thread, BEWARE:
I joined this site Submityourbitch to watch Valeria's videos, four in all, but they DO NOT PLAY!!! They seem to be disabled or removed. So don't waste your money! This site has its tricks, too. When you join they try to trick you into buying membership to another site; they have a checked box for this that you may not notice! It is for a trial membership that renews after 3 days for nearly 40 bucks! They do advertise Valeria's vids, which do not exist, all over the place, as many of us have noticed. Another blatant example of dishonesty on the web.

The 2257 statement for SubmitYourBitch shows GRHK, LLC as the registered agent. A Google search of GRHK, LLC leads to Haze Cash, which is owned by BangBros : http://hazecash.com So I'm surprised to hear that SubmitYourBitch is playing bait and switch.

As a side note, anyone looking for a girl's ID from SubmitYourBitch should also search CollegeRules, DancingBear, BrandiBelle, and the other sites in the BangBros network (as well as other Miami based sites such as RealityKings).

lil_sparky

Closed Account
Its probably because someone with a body like that would make most people click on the link.

Last edited: